Cuonzo post game quote...

I have no vendetta against Cuonzo, but it’s interesting to read the Missouri boards after a loss. It sounds exactly like Volnation when Cuonzo was our coach. Same exact complaints.

I do not care for Cuonzo but he actually did praise the Vols after the game. He was especially complimentary of the defense.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Hey Bonzo! This just in. You got your ass kicked on your home floor. STFU and admit you lost to a much better team!

Mizzou is going to end up around .500 in the league, barely make the tournament and exit in the first weekend.you can just about book it with counzo... he will parlay that to another meh power 5 job in a year or two ... while claiming “racism”

You are not going to win many games when you give up high percentage, in the paint jumpers. TN could have beat them by 30.
Not much different than football....if you play a team that can score, you must be able to answer. Mizzou can't shoot the ball well enough to overcome a team that can score. Not to mention TN pays great defense as well.

I got on Mizzou website and started a petition. 😉

GO VOLS
You shouldn't have. It will create a chain of events that results in them having a Hall Of Fame coach and a top 10 team. They will come into our gym in a few years and destroy us.

You are not going to win many games when you give up high percentage, in the paint jumpers. TN could have beat them by 30.
Not much different than football....if you play a team that can score, you must be able to answer. Mizzou can't shoot the ball well enough to overcome a team that can score. Not to mention TN pays great defense as well.
How could you tell that Miz can’t shoot the ball well as they didn’t run an organized offense that resulted in open looks very often?

VN Store

Back