'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

If his "final 2" were us and Maryland before the early signing period was over, and now he has dropped us and added Miami (after early signing is over), that just means it is Maryland. Only one he could have feasibly signed with if he was telling the truth.

Am i up there in his brain wowwww yall really sleep thats all imma say im not going back n forth about my son that a DNA test has proved is my son you sure yall UT Fans👀?

Hey if you really are Lewis’s dad and he wants to come here and play? Then by all means tell him to come on. We desperately need guys with his skill set.

Am i up there in his brain wowwww yall really sleep thats all imma say im not going back n forth about my son that a DNA test has proved is my son you sure yall UT Fans👀?

If you’re his dad then I’ll just say best of luck to your son wherever he ends up.

We can be skeptical because a lot of weird stuff happens on the internet.

His recruitment hasnt seemed Tennessee bound for a while. Since his decommitment obviously.

Would be cool to have him here of course. But again, best of luck wherever he goes. Unless he goes to Florida Georgia Alabama uscjr Clemson etc.

Last edited:
Miami has never been a contender so where they come from in the picture ill never know clearly there fans of the canes,The tigers of auburn or uga know one knows lets just wait and see instead of putting assumptions out there if not ut its more then likely going past signing day no need too stress about it
You related to terrypedigo?

Going out on a limb and saying he never signed during the ESD and whoever he commits to Saturday won’t be where he enrolls at.

I dont see any crystal balls and highly doubt he commits too ah school he has yet too take an official visit too or unofficial visit sounds like a handler too me 😐
I wish you were his handler, and I hope you’re aquatinted with ATL Vol

VN Store

Back