The Official #7 Tennessee @ #12 Missouri Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Apparently I'm the only one that sees some potential. I can see some ability there if he can pull it together.
He has a role on this team. He is t going to wow you offensively, we all know that. He’s gonna give you toughness inside, fouls, he’ll give you some action on the boards, make some defensive stops and he’s gonna play hard. He’s getting minutes for a reason and I think at this point we should all trust CRB and this staff.
GBO!!

If Gaines wants to play consistent minutes, he really needs to work on his shot. Those free throws did not look good.

Anosike doesn’t need to touch the ball on offense anymore. Dude is allergic to finishing.

I just am loving the fact that we are absolutely laying a beatdown on a Top 12 team, and that it would have been a 30+ point beatdown had we not put in the bench. And it also doesn't hurt that our former coach is on the other sideline receiving said beatdown.

No way in heck this isn't a Top 3 team. It is an utter shame that we didn't get to play Gonzaga. I really believe we could have and would have beat them.

Mizzou is overrated and I'm not sure why this should be a close game. We beat Mizzou by 10 points last year. We lost Bowden, but we are a year more experienced, have added Bailey, two 5 star recruits, and a nice depth piece in Anisoke. Mizzou added....some 3 stars that don't even contribute??

I see a 20+ point win with us holding Mizzou to under 60.

Tennessee 78 - Mizzou 57
Spot on

VN Store

Back