Isnt it time

Huntsville Vol

It's time for Pruitt to apologize for taking a raise and not taking a pay cut during a time when many are jobless. It's also time to apologize for not letting his assistants coach without meddling. And time to admit how awful his record is. And I think we would all feel better if he admitted that he made a mistake not developing qbs or exploring the transfer market for a qb. If he admitted how much he has failed and put a plan out there, more people might be willing to give him a chance.

It's time for Pruitt to apologize for taking a raise and not taking a pay cut during a time when many are jobless. It's also time to apologize for not letting his assistants coach without meddling. And time to admit how awful his record is. And I think we would all feel better if he admitted that he made a mistake not developing qbs or exploring the transfer market for a qb. If he admitted how much he has failed and put a plan out there, more people might be willing to give him a chance.

Reactions: Birdiemantx
For a sport that hosts decidedly right-leaning fan base, the number of calls demanding that individuals give back their salaries (in whole or part) and perform public acts of contrition for things that do not violate law or contract are... Interesting.

For a sport that hosts decidedly right-leaning fan base, the number of calls demanding that individuals give back their salaries (in whole or part) and perform public acts of contrition for things that do not violate law or contract are... Interesting.
He and Fulmer aren’t deserving. I think that is the point that you are missing, purposely or not, I’m not sure.

I have Worked with a ton of people who didn’t deserve what they were paid. Never saw one ask or offer to give back their money. It’s also funny how people use the excuse about other people not having jobs. If Pruitt gives up his entire paycheck what makes you think it will help someone without a job. Companies and universities will still cut the payroll to save money. They won’t just take his money and use it to keep someone employed that isn’t an immediate need.

I could care less if he apologizes. As for admitting his mistakes? Let him do that in his next job interview which is hopefully sooner rather then later.

The short answer is yes and no. Yes, it is time, and No, he will not.

Reactions: Huntsville Vol
He is going to come clean with the apology in a presser Monday so rest assured , you can give him that chance. Merry Christmas!

Not sure of your point but will agree with you that unapologetically spending other people’s money is certainly a left leaning staple

I wouldn’t take a pay cut from my normal pay just because other say I should. I don’t make that much money but I I work for what I get. Pruitt works for his as well even if the results are not what we want. He may be wrong in other aspects and failed so far, but I just get tired of other people trying to say who should make what amount of money.

Reactions: vmivol00 and illvol
Well, you certainly know the score, eh?

......that Pruitt admits he isn’t a ball coach and go back to Alabama.

Admittedly I like the other one much better. Where the guy starts out saying: “Pruitt......dude....who’s going to start at QB”

That one was extremely funny. Pruitt’s answer was dumb.....as normal.

There’s no need for him to apologize to anyone. I couldn’t care less that he took the pay he deserved. The fan base is obviously calling for a way out of his contract with the investigation. I care about how crappy he coaches and how crappy his teams are. That rests on his shoulders and it is time to fire his sorry ass and send him back to Alabama.

Reactions: VolInNW and JoAllan

VN Store

Back