'21 AL WR Jordan Mosley (Northwestern commit)

This kid has potential to be good.

Why on earth is Pruitt telling him to hold off?

Pruitt trying to win next year by whatever means necessary. Operating under the assumption he will be here next year. Thats it. Looking for impact players obviously by whatever means necessary.

Pruitt trying to win next year by whatever means necessary. Operating under the assumption he will be here next year. Thats it. Looking for impact players obviously by whatever means necessary.
Pruitt doesn’t know what he’s doing. I will give him credit for being straight forward to his players/recruits and I imagine this is a hold off I might not be here next year kind of deal. If I am then just sign in February.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
Pruitt doesn’t know what he’s doing. I will give him credit for being straight forward to his players/recruits and I imagine this is a hold off I might not be here next year kind of deal. If I am then just sign in February.
Yea maybe something like that

He doesn't expect to be able to win with the 3rd and 4th year players he recruited I guess.

For the record, I truly hope if Pruitt comes back he has some divine year. I will willfully and hopefully get tarred and feathered, dragged through the streets for public humiliation getting pelted with turds, lettuce, and rotten tomatoes because that means the Vols are kicking ass. That’s all I want.

For the record, I truly hope if Pruitt comes back he has some divine year. I will willfully and hopefully get tarred and feathered, dragged through the streets for public humiliation getting pelted with turds, lettuce, and rotten tomatoes because that means the Vols are kicking ass. That’s all I want.
Just when I thought this fan base couldn’t be any dumber.

you go and post something like this, and totally redeem them.

This guy is a 4 star wideout, why on Earth would he not have a commitable offer? He's our 7th highest rated recruit.

The rankings services mean even less than usual this year.

He doesn't expect to be able to win with the 3rd and 4th year players he recruited I guess.

What 3rd and 4th year players? 2018 was a transition class, so you can toss out most of it... I'd call Bryce Thompson his guy because he went out and got him after the late signing period. So he's had 2 full classes, and they're all freshmen and sophomores.

Were you talking about next year? That would make more sense, but I still don't think you count the 2018 class... he wouldn't have recruited a lot/most of those guys.

VN Store

Back