The Official #12 Tennessee vs. Cincinnati Game Thread, 12:30 PM ET, SEC Network Alt

Dude I get it, but you guys are making excuses for the team missing too many open easy shots, layups, and foul shots.... yet they've been practicing together. This type of thing has nothing to do with lack of games played... it's fundamentals... it's not chemistry, scheme, defense, executing plays....

Some of these guys are real young players. Just get over yourself. The point is to improve and play your best in March. A win is a win.

Gotta be honest, I don't think it will be much longer before both Johnson and Springer are starters. Then again I guess that doesn't matter, but it's clear those two have the trust of the head coach and they're proving it warranted.

Yeah hard to complain about refs in a game where we got this many free throws, but that was a foul
Your not gonna get a foul called on every contact made. You have to be strong with the ball. We have gotten a favorable whistle over all especially in this half.

Reactions: Vol49er
Did not realize that UT scheduled a game against St. Joe's; they played Auburn close and are in the mid-100s on KenPom, so that'll be a solid game.

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
Gotta be honest, I don't think it will be much longer before both Johnson and Springer are starters. Then again I guess that doesn't matter, but it's clear those two have the trust of the head coach and they're proving it warranted.
No doubt. I mean they are trusting them in a big game late.

VN Store

Back