Kentucky lost again

This team wasn't going to make the tourney, and while there is no question the new additions add important pieces, a lot of these guys have never played college ball, or it's been a while, or not at this level.
Anosike is a lot shorter than I expected. Maybe 6'4"

Sure thing buddy

This team wasn't going to make the tourney, and while there is no question the new additions add important pieces, a lot of these guys have never played college ball, or it's been a while, or not at this level.
Reality will smack some of these fans in the face when we start playing games. We have a chance to have a special season but no team is as good as the fan hype.

I like it far more when KY loses in the conference rather than OOC. However I tend to not be disappointed when they beat Florida or the cheaters at Auburn and LSU.
Hold on there!!!!
The Wildcats in BB are to be held with the same hatred as the Tide in football. Always.
I hope they never win another game.

I expect the team to be much improved from last year. We have some important pieces returning with some big-time prospects coming in especially at the guard position. You really don’t believe this team has tourney potential? Preseason picks don’t mean much but many college BBALL analysts are high on the Vols.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I expect the team to be much improved from last year. We have some important pieces returning with some big-time prospects coming in especially at the guard position. You really don’t believe this team has tourney potential? Preseason picks don’t mean much but many college BBALL analysts are high on the Vols.
It’s like trying to conduct a conversation with the wall. Except the wall listens and doesn’t have scorching hot takes every post.

Let me clarify. “Wasn’t,” (past tense) was referring to last year. They were not going to make the NCAA. Now we’re supposed to be a final 4 contender?? That’s a huge leap. No question, they’ll be much improved. But I want to at least see these newcomers play before I start saying final four.

in continued praise of the A10, Texas ( a top 10 kenpom team) was lucky to outlast Davidson on Monday afternoon. Wildcats were were picked somewhere between sixth to eighth in A10, but McKillop may have uncovered a star in rhis big kid from New Zealand and has the experience and smarts to crack the top three or four.

Too bad Bill Walton and his young wise....s calling the game were too busy tradiing trivia and tripping over themselves.

It was the best-played game of the annual Maui invitational that;ss being played in Asheville. Bama embarassed the SEC in the nightcap against Stanford. Sorta believe Tiders don't even know they have the ingredients of a very solid team.

Last edited:
Let me clarify. “Wasn’t,” (past tense) was referring to last year. They were not going to make the NCAA. Now we’re supposed to be a final 4 contender?? That’s a huge leap. No question, they’ll be much improved. But I want to at least see these newcomers play before I start saying final four.

Agreed

Definitely too early to declare us a final four contender.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I think there could be a historic number of upsets this season thanks to Covid. Some of these “hostile environments” aren’t going to be as big of a factor with there being a cap on capacity.
Wonder how many folks social distancing will allow at Duke?

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I watched that whole game. Georgia tech isn’t ver good either. No great sets, defense was lacking, a lot of one on one ball. Ky is a turnover machine

Georgia Tech just blew UK out 17 point win. Watched the last part just seemed like no one cared but Calapari he was coaching hard till the end.

VN Store

Back