When was the last time

July.....

Of what year?
mx.gif

Josh Dobbs is a case of you don't know what you have until it is gone his ability to run basically carried Butch Jones and it showed.
It was more than his ability to run. He was smarter than the entire coaching staff combined. He made smart decisions with the ball. He was a rocket scientist after all.

I hate to say it, but, during the BJ years. (the coach). There was a time where, even though we had holes in the squads and lack of depth, Dobbs was able to rally the guys. Even when they lost they would fight fight fight.

A sadder question is, "When was the last time you didn't wonder if Saban would go easy on us? "

Better question is if Pruitt is back how confident are you in any game next year?

I mean seriously there are usually a few cupcakes on the schedule but with his coaching we can lose to literally anyone.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
It was more than his ability to run. He was smarter than the entire coaching staff combined. He made smart decisions with the ball. He was a rocket scientist after all.
He was handicapped by the staff had Jones gave him the control of the offense and let him go we would have easily played for and possibly won a SEC Title.

Better question is if Pruitt is back how confident are you in any game next year?

I mean seriously there are usually a few cupcakes on the schedule but with his coaching, we can lose to literally anyone.
A little dramatic aren't we? There is not a team in any sport that can't be beaten. There is also not a team that has played many games that haven't lost a game that they should have won, at least on paper. I just wish Pruitt would tell whoever is running the Offense, we are playing Bailey the rest of the season. There is no sane reason to not be playing Bailey. This year doesn't count and we have already chit the bed so there is nothing to lose.

A little dramatic aren't we? There is not a team in any sport that can't be beaten. There is also not a team that has played many games that haven't lost a game that they should have won, at least on paper. I just wish Pruitt would tell whoever is running the Offense, we are playing Bailey the rest of the season. There is no sane reason to not be playing Bailey. This year doesn't count and we have already chit the bed so there is nothing to lose.
Lol. Dramatic? We’re not getting beaten at the last minute. Georgia state whipped our ass; we could’ve played another hour and they still would’ve beat us. Arkansas and Kentucky beat the hell out of us. It’s not like these are fluke losses, this is just a bad football team that is poorly coached.

Lol. Dramatic? We’re not getting beaten at the last minute. Georgia state whipped our ass; we could’ve played another hour and they still would’ve beat us. Arkansas and Kentucky beat the hell out of us. It’s not like these are fluke losses, this is just a bad football team that is poorly coached.
Don't get me wrong I think Pruitt has screwed the pooch this year. His biggest mistake is JG. This team has good players on it. So, I don't think it is a bad team. Something is really wrong with the team. I don't pretend to know what the answer is. But, if you think changing coaches will guarantee we never lose a game we should win is just wrong. I can not believe how poorly we have played this year. We need to let Bailey sling the ball and see if that helps.

Serious question? Do we field a Bowling Team? After 50 years of Vol Football, I feel like the misfit toys on Christmas eve, Knowing Santa isn't coming again this year either!😭

VN Store

Back