Texas friend, not a huge contributor but well connected ,(Urban Meyer to Tex?)

Savannahbayvol

says the BIG Texas donors are meeting this week and are prepared to make a Saban style offer to Urban Meyer.

Urban to Texas just makes sense.

I don’t think Urban truly believes he has the skills to pick us up out of our situation.

A true competitor with his skill set would view it as a challenge, but after all the heart attack and time with family nonsense—The fake UT is the perfect fit for an impostor like CUM.

Urban to Texas just makes sense.

I don’t think Urban truly believes he has the skills to pick us up out of our situation.

A true competitor with his skill set would view it as a challenge, but after all the heart attack and time with family nonsense—The fake UT is the perfect fit for an impostor like CUM.
One of the greatest coaches of all time wouldn’t take the UT job because he doesn’t believe that he possesses the skills to be able to rebuild UT???? You don’t get to be as successful as Urban Meyer if you lack self confidence.

Reactions: Southeastern VFL
I feel like Urban is done coaching in the same sense Stoops is. Both seem content on being done with the game. I’d be surprised if Urban takes another job. Guy just looks like crap these days.
Still a young man , about 10 years younger than Saban. No doubt he can produce if he still has the competitive spirit.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Still a young man , about 10 years younger than Saban. No doubt he can produce if he still has the competitive spirit.

I think that is biggest question. He’s been on sidelines for a couple years but does he still have the “it” to rebuild a program and compete for playoffs in a 1-2 trick pony conference.

Reactions: Southeastern VFL
Most major programs get tired of losing, Tennessee is the exception

It’s almost like “they” enjoy inflicting this misery on the fan base and the program. Otherwise, they wouldn’t make the same s****y hires/decisions over and over again. Didn’t know K-Mart was still around with blue light special coaching hires.

Reactions: GSD82
It’s almost like “they” enjoy inflicting this misery on the fan base and the program. Otherwise, they wouldn’t make the same s****y hires/decisions over and over again. Didn’t know K-Mart was still around with blue light special coaching hires.
Go the bargain basement way, you get bargain basement results

If Meyer considers the Texas job it may be with the possibility of becoming the first coach in NCAA history to win a NC at 3 different schools. That would elevate his status in the college football HOF someday.

One of the greatest coaches of all time wouldn’t take the UT job because he doesn’t believe that he possesses the skills to be able to rebuild UT???? You don’t get to be as successful as Urban Meyer if you lack self confidence.
Agreed. The ego to succeed.

But he is smart enough to realize that recruiting to Texas will be similar to recruiting to Florida.
And the road to the playoff is a lot smoother at Texas than UT in the SEC.

Its a similar setup to what he had at OSU.

VN Store

Back