2020 Presidential Race

It’s not 27 hours in my bus to go 2034 miles. In reality I average 40 mph. I said the week before Christmas. I can’t be there for the 5th I have plans in place

Maryville is not good enough. Give me the specific name of where the court is so I know you have at least scoped this out. Otherwise you raise an interesting point. I’m the only one with skin in this game. $2,000 fuel up and back and 100 hours round trip. So you want to know if I’ll make that investment with only the name Maryville to go on after you have continually moved the goal posts you established. So far, your word means little because you keep moving the posts

You’re scared I get it. You’re looking for a graceful way out but I keep accepting even with all your goal post moving

I’ll gamble the $2k and 100 hours But you gotta give me more than Maryville. I need to track you down if you’re a no show and watch you crap your pants when you see what “kind of idiot” I am and just what you got your self into.

That way I’ll be sure you’ll show up on the court and I’ll give you a 20 point a$$ kicking.

How about this for a bet? Loser does 750 pushups before leaving the gym. I’m thinking I’ll get back to Yuma before you can go home

Reading comprehension again. I'll repeat: I don't bet, even if it's a sure thing.

I'm not scared of you or your fake personna. I've faced dangerous people who tried to kill me and failed. I ain't afraid of a 78 year old geezer living in the past that wants to challenge me in a game of basketball. Who are you kidding?

Show up. It's the 5th in Maryville. Post when you are here. There's two Waffle House Restaurants in town, I'll tell you which one and what time. Have your meal and then we can go to the court. Too bad if it ain't convenient for you but that's the time I've allocated for you and your nonsense. The rest of December, isn't "convenient" for me.

Waste your time and your money, but all I'm giving you is an hour on the 5th, and that's generous for someone as worthless as you. Take it or not. I don't care. Let's just see how big of an idiot you really are.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I think you are allowing the media to call the election.
We have moved well beyond that now. Joe Biden has been certified the winner in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Georgia and Nevada. It is not possible for Donald Trump to reach 270 electoral college votes, unless he wins at least one of those states. The only contested states which have not yet certified their results are Arizona (which will certify Biden as the winner on Monday) and Wisconsin.

Reading comprehension again. I'll repeat: I don't bet, even if it's a sure thing.

I'm not scared of you or your fake personna. I've faced dangerous people who tried to kill me and failed. I ain't afraid of a 78 year old geezer living in the past that wants to challenge me in a game of basketball. Who are you kidding?

Show up. It's the 5th in Maryville. Post when you are here. There's two Waffle House Restaurants in town, I'll tell you which one and what time. Have your meal and then we can go to the court. Too bad if it ain't convenient for you but that's the time I've allocated for you and your nonsense. The rest of December, isn't "convenient" for me.

Waste your time and your money, but all I'm giving you is an hour on the 5th, and that's generous for someone as worthless as you. Take it or not. I don't care. Let's just see how big of an idiot you really are.

You’re attempt at intimidating is a failure. I can’t make the 5th I told you that. In addition your expectation of me showing up on your ever changing word is a big expectation

You’re hoping against hope I won’t come. I’ll be there on the 14th. Be there or be square. I’ll find ya

In your last paragraph are you saying if one state's slate of electors is invalidated, the entire election goes to Congress even if a candidate still reaches 270?

Edit: Maybe I should write "contested" instead of "invalidated."

I'm not sure. My understanding is that if one state's election is contested, at the very least, it bypasses that state's electors altogether and Congress remedies those votes.

You’re attempt at intimidating is a failure. I can’t make the 5th I told you that. In addition your expectation of me showing up on your ever changing word is a big expectation

You’re hoping against hope I won’t come. I’ll be there on the 14th. Be there or be square. I’ll find ya
Try harder. The 5th or not. Be there or not. It means so much to you.

Post a picture of yourself so we can see what kind of idiot you are and save yourself the trip.

Damn, bro, hate to ruin your gotcha' but I'd support Democrats as having ground to challenge that if they have a claim of damages. However, I suspect they've not done so since even with their machinations, Trump appears to have won. I want the legislature to assert their constitutional domain over elections and ensure officials cannot interfere again.

See how objectivity and rationale work?

This is reaching qanon levels of desperation.

Never give up!

What set off your smoke alarm in 2020?

How about a negative vote count. We can't cast negative ballots. You either vote a one or a zip - you don't get to select a minus one or a fraction. If you propose using the absurd logic someone proffered - that the negative count was somehow connected to total vote count and proportioning the count to candidates by percentage, then that's improper programming. Vote counting is simply an integer value determined by adding a new vote to an existing count. If you do it differently, then you are doing it wrong.

tenor.gif

View attachment 326459View attachment 326460
This is definitely on brand for donald. I am amazed at the amount of people who willingly go down the rabbit hole with him. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
This is proof enough, that there is not a set of circumstances under which Donald Trump could ever lose an election, without completely blaming it either on fraud or "cheating". It's a combination of his narcissism and the need to protect his ego.

Try harder. The 5th or not. Be there or not. It means so much to you.

Your typing fingers are quivering. LOL. I can’t be there in the 5th. I said that from the get go. I said the week before Christmas. For you to then declare parameters of a game after I said I couldn’t meet it and then declare that is the only option shows exactly who you are.

Demanding the 5th is the Trump equivalent of pu$$y backing out of a bet that you don’t want to have. Yes, playing a game to declare a winner is a bet, You now don’t want the game the parameters of which you solely authored. You hoped I wouldn’t accept them. But the way you’re trying to get out of this game is true to your character You’re a real POS, sport

The 14th. 10:00am
Sandy Springs Basketball Court. I’ll be in a Prevost bus. My girlfriend will remain in my bus. You show up. No spectators other than your significant other. None. If anyone else shows up I’m out

I especially now agree to your requested physical play. No holds barred. No ref.

Last edited:
"Trump appears to have won." WTF? LOL! That is just sad.

I've read multiple threads online that claim if Trump isn't confirmed for a second term, they're gonna start a second civil war. Grown ass men, likely bluehairs, probably morbidly obese and can't make it up the stairs without an oxygen tank think they're going to take up arms in the streets because they lost an election. I was promised the conservatives weren't going to melt as hard as the liberals did in 2016 but go look at the election 2020 forum on tigerdroppings.. it's even worse. Lmao.

Every time you guys say as such......Russia Russia Russia and 4 years of incessant whining comes to my mind. Four freaking years of stupid conspiratorial immaturity, so spare us your remarks.
I don't speak for anyone else, but I have never said that Donald Trump didn't win the 2016 presidential election legitimately. I have also never said that Russia's meddling had any impact at all on a single vote, much less the outcome of that election. I will call a sore loser a sore loser, when that is how he behaves.

I've read multiple threads online that claim if Trump isn't confirmed for a second term, they're gonna start a second civil war. Grown ass men, likely bluehairs, probably morbidly obese and can't make it up the stairs without an oxygen tank think they're going to take up arms in the streets because they lost an election. I was promised the conservatives weren't going to melt as hard as the liberals did in 2016 but go look at the election 2020 forum on tigerdroppings.. it's even worse. Lmao.
Read some of the posts by @Orange defense on here. There is similar over the top, "taking up arms" kind of bluster. It's crazy.

VN Store

Back