Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics or didn’t happen! This is the 3rd year in a row that I’ve not deer hunted. I lost close cousin who feel out of his deer stand on Dec 3rd (no harness) it was a nightmare to say the least, along with no places to hunt anymore. I just drug up
sorry about your cousin man, that sucks.

best part of today is that I took my 9 year old for the first time so she got to be there. That was cool

Exactly when a man wants deer meat you cannot eat the horns.
Yeah, I see y’all are talking to bruin. I have him on ignore and could not care less what he thinks. That’s the first opportunity I’ve had to hunt in over a decade. I wasn’t being picky

sorry about your cousin man, that sucks.

best part of today is that I took my 9 year old for the first time so she got to be there. That was cool

Now that makes it worth it. After hearing that I apologize for being an ass.

How did she handle the kill?

That always worries me about taking youngsters

Yeah, I see y’all are talking to bruin. I have him on ignore and could not care less what he thinks. That’s the first opportunity I’ve had to hunt in over a decade. I wasn’t being picky
Yea I have no problem with killing any deer. It’s all good man. Younger ones eat better

I was thinking Darriel Mack at UCF of the current players in the portal.

Played well for them 2 years ago in place of Milton but got injured and hasn’t seen the field since because they have that stud QB from Hawaii now. Mack is also friends with some of the current team and a couple of commits (most notably Katron Evans)

Also remember Evans posting back in the summer on IG to “go follow the Future Vol” and it was a repost of Mack
considered him as well.

A poster on an NFL forum I frequent is a UCF fan and he raved endlessly about Mack a few years ago. And I have to say he looked good against Memphis and decent against LSU a few years back. Wondered what ever happened to him.

What’s his relation to our current commits? Same high school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back