Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an small 8 point this morning. First deer for me in 16 years
Pics or didn’t happen! This is the 3rd year in a row that I’ve not deer hunted. I lost close cousin who feel out of his deer stand on Dec 3rd (no harness) it was a nightmare to say the least, along with no places to hunt anymore. I just drug up

Pics or didn’t happen! This is the 3rd year in a row that I’ve not deer hunted. I lost close cousin who feel out of his deer stand on Dec 3rd (no harness) it was a nightmare to say the least, along with no places to hunt anymore. I just drug up

He doesn’t want to show pics of a 2.5 year old baby that should have walked

real hunters know
Buck
Lives
Matter

The buck lives matter line was a joke but I do seriously believe 2.5 year old bucks shouldn’t be harvested for the good of “us hunters”
I get it, I hunt all over the Midwest from Halloween to December. But let others decide what they want to kill, not what they read on some online forum. It’ll take the joy out of hunting for younger hunters real quickly.

I get it, I hunt all over the Midwest from Halloween to December. But let others decide what they want to kill, not what they read on some online forum. It’ll take the joy out of hunting for younger hunters real quickly.

I agree tor young hunters but the op talks about being a sportsmen a lot on here. The youngsters should be able to kill what they want. I do like the two buck rule tenn has now a lot

This would be my guess. He was heavily recruited by Alabama when CJP was there and he’s a dual threat which seems to be what our staff prefers

not sure what his story is at A&M.
I was thinking Darriel Mack at UCF of the current players in the portal.

Played well for them 2 years ago in place of Milton but got injured and hasn’t seen the field since because they have that stud QB from Hawaii now. Mack is also friends with some of the current team and a couple of commits (most notably Katron Evans)

Also remember Evans posting back in the summer on IG to “go follow the Future Vol” and it was a repost of Mack

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back