Brainwashing our youth

My 8 year-old granddaughter came home from school with an assignment to watch a "BrainPop" video and write an essay. The video was sublety slanted to support BLM and against whites and police. Her essay was to be entitled either "Why Black Lives Matter" or "Why Black Lives Don't Matter". Totally ridiculous choice. That's like asking you if you enjoy beating your wife. If you look up info on the BrainPop founder, he stated “My approach is that one cannot rely on adults. I teach the kids so that they will educate the adults. I am transferring the responsibility to the children." Does this remind anyone of "Hitler Youth"? For those of you who don't know, the Hitler Youth organization was established in 1922 to indoctrinate youth into Hitler's ideology. When those youth became adults, Hitler had the support to carry out his evil plans. I don't think the teacher who assigned the homework had a clue what he was doing. I think he's been brainwashed by academia and the leftist media and thinks he's doing the right thing. Is it part of the leftist/marxist agenda? Maybe not, but it sure clears the way for it to happen, and it must be stopped NOW! Be sure that your children are not being subjected to "BrainPop".

Furthermore, I know of NO ONE that doesn't think black lives matter. Everyone I know wants social justice. We also want people to respect and cooperate with law enforcement. We don't want our children brainwashed by leftist ideology. My son is going to address this situation with the school and organize other concerned parents to put a stop to this crap in the school.

Black Lives Matter Protests - BrainPOP
You want to talk about brainwashing.....let's look at the educational system that glossed over the horrors of slavery. A religious system that taught subservient behavior. Yes, let's talk about brainwashing.
Individuals that hold onto a system that is Eurocentric, will always feel that anything else is brainwashing.

You want to talk about brainwashing.....let's look at the educational system that glossed over the horrors of slavery. A religious system that taught subservient behavior. Yes, let's talk about brainwashing.
Individuals that hold onto a system that is Eurocentric, will always feel that anything else is brainwashing.
Ain't that the truth? I never knew slavery existed until I got on Vol Nation. They sure didn't teach me that in school when I was growing up.

Reactions: hog88

“Columbus was this heroic explorer, not someone who landed in the wrong place, tortured natives and had people’s hands chopped off if they didn’t pay him enough”

How does it “gloss over the horrors of slavery”. Kids are taught about it and really it’s focused on as one of the most important things in history even though is really isn’t in comparison to every other country in the world. As for Eurocentric, Western civilization is the cornerstone of the modern world and brought us out of the dark ages. It should be considered the standard lesson. It’s why we still don’t live in caves and huts and practice incest, human sacrifice and such

Reactions: allvol123

You obviously can't be brainwashed. Nothing there to wash.

My 8 year-old granddaughter came home from school with an assignment to watch a "BrainPop" video and write an essay. The video was sublety slanted to support BLM and against whites and police. Her essay was to be entitled either "Why Black Lives Matter" or "Why Black Lives Don't Matter". Totally ridiculous choice. That's like asking you if you enjoy beating your wife. If you look up info on the BrainPop founder, he stated “My approach is that one cannot rely on adults. I teach the kids so that they will educate the adults. I am transferring the responsibility to the children." Does this remind anyone of "Hitler Youth"? For those of you who don't know, the Hitler Youth organization was established in 1922 to indoctrinate youth into Hitler's ideology. When those youth became adults, Hitler had the support to carry out his evil plans. I don't think the teacher who assigned the homework had a clue what he was doing. I think he's been brainwashed by academia and the leftist media and thinks he's doing the right thing. Is it part of the leftist/marxist agenda? Maybe not, but it sure clears the way for it to happen, and it must be stopped NOW! Be sure that your children are not being subjected to "BrainPop".

Furthermore, I know of NO ONE that doesn't think black lives matter. Everyone I know wants social justice. We also want people to respect and cooperate with law enforcement. We don't want our children brainwashed by leftist ideology. My son is going to address this situation with the school and organize other concerned parents to put a stop to this crap in the school.

Black Lives Matter Protests - BrainPOP
When I have kids I’m going to do my best to send them to private school.

Who has glossed over the horrors of slavery? The only thing glossed over is using it as an excuse for being a failure today. And before any black person tries to start pointing fingers here they need to trek across the Atlantic to the west coast of Africa and point fingers there. Talk about glossing over history.

When I have kids I’m going to do my best to send them to private school.
Ive got my stepdaughter in private school after starting the year doing online garbage. Its tougher problems than city schools, they expect more than city schools, and she is expected to behave at all times unlike city schools. In other words....its been great for her at 9 yrs old! Shes even been helping us teach our 3 and 4 yr old kids stuff too. Its expensive but its worth it. Next year gonna be rough cause ill put two in at the same time. I'm gonna do what it takes to make it happen though. I encourage the private school route 100%

Ive got my stepdaughter in private school after starting the year doing online garbage. Its tougher problems than city schools, they expect more than city schools, and she is expected to behave at all times unlike city schools. In other words....its been great for her at 9 yrs old! Shes even been helping us teach our 3 and 4 yr old kids stuff too. Its expensive but its worth it. Next year gonna be rough cause ill put two in at the same time. I'm gonna do what it takes to make it happen though. I encourage the private school route 100%
I’ve got to get my crap together soon. Things will problem be worse by the time I get my kids

Reactions: volinsd
“Columbus was this heroic explorer, not someone who landed in the wrong place, tortured natives and had people’s hands chopped off if they didn’t pay him enough”

I love this. You show a complete lack of understanding of how the world worked at that time.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Who has glossed over the horrors of slavery? The only thing glossed over is using it as an excuse for being a failure today. And before any black person tries to start pointing fingers here they need to trek across the Atlantic to the west coast of Africa and point fingers there. Talk about glossing over history.
So your telling me that people in Africa were responsible for raping slaves? lynching blacks during reconstruction? lynching blacks in the south in the 1960's? People in Africa bombed a Church in Birmingham. Interesting grasp of history that you have. Please tell us more....

Reactions: k-town_king
The man that wrote much of what we think know about Columbus had a real personal animus against him. Which makes me doubt his credibility.

So your telling me that people in Africa were responsible for raping slaves? lynching blacks during reconstruction? lynching blacks in the south in the 1960's? People in Africa bombed a Church in Birmingham. Interesting grasp of history that you have. Please tell us more....
Check out Rowanda in the 80s. Makes the 60s in the South look tame

Thanks for changing channels and deflecting. Of course all of that was bad. You can look back throughout history and see atrocities that have happened to EVERYONE. You can’t continually blame past issues in history as current failures.

VN Store

Back