2020 Presidential Race

No... there was a court order to release internal documents. They never filed a report because they came up empty handed and wanted to sweep it under the rug.

Dunlap said he is unsure whether the administration has released all relevant documents, and said the matter is in litigation. He said he was repeatedly rebuffed when he sought access to commission records including meeting materials, witness invitations and correspondence.

So, there was no report. He didn't see everything, and you know everything they did or didn't find? That was my question.

Heck, I'm not saying they found anything. When I read your original claim, I had no idea you were talking about 2016. That's a horse of a completely different color. I'm just curious about the surety by which you post.

But I thought poll watchers weren't allowed? Which is it? More BS.

IOW, you don't understand the relative difference between 'none' and 'some', between being 6-100' away and being close enough to actually observe the ballots or procedures in compliance, or the variance in election law compliance between cities, counties and states.

IOW, you don't understand the relative difference between 'none' and 'some', between being 6-100' away and being close enough to actually observe the ballots or procedures in compliance, or the variance in election law compliance between cities, counties and states.
The gaslighting in this thread has been strong at times.

Reactions: NCFisher
So, there was no report. He didn't see everything, and you know everything they did or didn't find? That was my question.

Heck, I'm not saying they found anything. When I read your original claim, I had no idea you were talking about 2016. That's a horse of a completely different color.

I was originally replying to Slice who said Trump had 4 years to address potential problems in the election process.

I would think that they would have made quite the announcement had they actually found something since that was their only real reason for doing it. Since they quietly disbanded and had to have documents released by the courts I dare say they didn’t find anything to substantiate their initial claims.

No... there was a court order to release internal documents. They never filed a report because they came up empty handed and wanted to sweep it under the rug.
Also from your link:

Dunlap’s findings received immediate pushback Friday from Kobach, who acted as vice chair of the commission while Pence served as chair.

“For some people, no matter how many cases of voter fraud you show them, there will never be enough for them to admit that there’s a problem,” said Kobach, who is running for Kansas governor and has a good chance of unseating the incumbent, Jeff Colyer, in the Republican primary Tuesday.

“It appears that Secretary Dunlap is willfully blind to the voter fraud in front of his nose,” Kobach said in a statement released by his spokesman.

Kobach said there have been more than 1,000 convictions for voter fraud since 2000, and that the commission presented 8,400 instances of double voting in the 2016 election in 20 states.

“Had the commission done the same analysis of all 50 states, the number would have been exponentially higher,” Kobach said.

The commission didn't file a report, but claimed that they found widespread evidence of voter fraud in a limited investigation, and they were sure they would have shown more in a deeper dive.

Your guy contested the claims while admitting he hadn't seen everything produced by the committee.

You misrepresented the entire thing by claiming they found nothing, and attributing motives for why they didn't file a full report on it.

(All from the link YOU provided.)

Pretty much cover it?

Reactions: NCFisher
I was originally replying to Slice who said Trump had 4 years to address potential problems in the election process.

I would think that they would have made quite the announcement had they actually found something since that was their only real reason for doing it. Since they quietly disbanded and had to have documents released by the courts I dare say they didn’t find anything to substantiate their initial claims.
Also from your link:

The commission didn't file a report, but claimed that they found widespread evidence of voter fraud in a limited investigation, and they were sure they would have shown more in a deeper dive.

Your guy contested the claims while admitting he hadn't seen everything produced by the committee.

You misrepresented the entire thing by claiming they found nothing, and attributing motives for why they didn't file a full report on it.

Pretty much cover it?
You would think... You'd dare say...

Compelling argument.

So, I'll amend my refining questions...

They didn't file a report. They claimed they found evidence of voter fraud. Your boy took issue, didn't see everything. You saw...? Nothing? Heard about some?

But you'd dare say...

I know when I'm beaten. I'm out.

You mean they didn't use it as Stalinesque basis to dehumanize opponents and rip a hole in the country purely for raw, naked power-grabbing indulgence?

Unlike House Dems collusion and impeachment investigations in which PUBLIC witnesses' testimony didn't match at all what Schiff, Pelosi, et al stated occurred in their sequestered Star Chamber hearings. Unlike the baseless FBI/Mueller investigations, which leaked, smeared and ruined people's lives on nothing more than an oppo-agitprop pee dossier transformed into a ruthless search and destroy junket?

Some difference, huh?

Reactions: AM64
Also from your link:

Pretty much cover it?

Whoaa...what? - reading??

Not Fair!

Last edited:
Reactions: GSD82
Whats sad is the censorship thats happening everyday on Twitter and Facebook. They censorship anything that doesn't fit their agenda or narrative.. What has happened to free speech?? What is even sadder is seeing people like you who are perfectly ok with this.

"agenda and narrative"... AKA if you peddle lies and hate, you get censored.

You also can't yell "fire" in a movie theater, or make verbal threats of the President.

SAD! BAD!

Reactions: CreiveHallVol

VN Store

Back