'21 MD DT Marcus Bradley (Vanderbilt commit)

I’m seriously depressed over this crap. I’m over it until he’s gone.
I think our staff is pretty good honestly minus Pruitt and Friend. I bet a good coach would keep a few of these guys. So buyout might not be exactly 20 million. I got a coin jar I have to throw into the buyout. It’s at least 30$

Honestly....this gif right here? Has anyone noticed that Pruitt has shown ZERO fire this year? No grabbing facemask, no kicking whiteboards? Like, I loved things like this because at least it showed he gave a crap. I haven't seen ANY of this from him this year, and it's part of why losing has sucked so badly, because he is giving the impression that he doesn't care. Just an observation.

You don’t decommit from your home school to go to Vanderbilt. Seems likely this kid isn’t having a strong year and he didn’t have a lot of people pursuing him. Maybe Maryland gave him a git.

You don’t decommit from your home school to go to Vanderbilt. Seems likely this kid isn’t having a strong year and he didn’t have a lot of people pursuing him. Maybe Maryland gave him a git.

makes total sense, like Chinese Arithmetic.

Offers from OSU, UGA, Oregon, UF, TAMU, LSU, Michigan and USC yet he chooses Vandy? Yeah absolutely nothing weird about that 😂😂

VN Store

Back