Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I won’t say how or why....but rest assured JP will be our coach next year....and PF has tied himself to the success or failure of this hire. Ill leave it at that.

Happy thanksgiving.
I’m fine with that, but someone needs to set that sumbitch straight on what needs to be done!! As long as that gets done, it’ll be aight!

If that's the case I hope there are significant changes on the coaching staff made, and the names that are being thrown around as JP's replacement are still available if necessary after next year.
Honestly I hope there isn't. Pruitt already has turned his staff over twice. Get a d line coach maybe re shuffle positions but Pruitt should have to live and die with what he picked for his second chance. Its stupid to keep throwing money at an old car, when you've got the Opportunity to get a new one and you don't go for it.

And I won’t say how or why....but rest assured JP will be our coach next year....and PF has tied himself to the success or failure of this hire. Ill leave it at that.

Happy thanksgiving.
Getting blown out by Florida and Texas A&M should change their minds and a loss to Vandy

Reactions: Vol17222
Thinking about what AV said about immediate needs. The only way it makes sense to send a very good CB prospect away this year is if you have one coming in grad transfer possibly?

Thinking about what AV said about immediate needs. The only way it makes sense to send a very good CB prospect away this year is if you have one coming in grad transfer possibly?
If BT and AT both come back and coaches can get Key ready CB is fine. Burrell and Rucker for depth. Add an elite corner or two next year. Will still have Burrell back in 22 so only need to find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back