Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember what I told you about this class a few weeks back....there will be a lot of change...but most of it will be at our discretion to focus on some immediate neeeds.
Hard to believe McGhee was our choice, not with some of the other players still committed. Pruitt needs to figure out how Mullen keeps taking full classes plus several transfers. We need to be able to do that too.

And I won’t say how or why....but rest assured JP will be our coach next year....and PF has tied himself to the success or failure of this hire. Ill leave it at that.

Happy thanksgiving.

I really don't see how this ends well for either of them. New staff members with young players they neglected to give experience in game reps to. Sound like another long year.

Thanks for the info as always, even when it's not what we want to hear. Have a great Thanksgiving.

dont need AP to say it for me. Shoulda effing happened after Ky.
Would have loved to see it earlier as well. With no spring or summer it’s impossible mission to get a freshman QB prepared with the basics during game weeks when you’re installing a game plan. To me, it’s a testament to Bailey that he has progressed past the others with so little time, or the easier answer for most is that the others are just that bad...🤔😂

And I won’t say how or why....but rest assured JP will be our coach next year....and PF has tied himself to the success or failure of this hire. Ill leave it at that.

Happy thanksgiving.
If that's the case I hope there are significant changes on the coaching staff made, and the names that are being thrown around as JP's replacement are still available if necessary after next year.

Reactions: HeadVol77
If that's the case I hope there are significant changes on the coaching staff made, and the names that are being thrown around as JP's replacement are still available if necessary after next year.
Keep in mind the names thrown around are never the real candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back