'21 MD DT Marcus Bradley (Vanderbilt commit)

Any scuttlebutt on whether there's any interest here, mutual or otherwise?

Did I hear AP right on Swain today that he might not have been a take at the time of his commitment? Didnt get to rewind and make sure

If we were prepared to take both Page and TID...then Malone and TID...then yeah!
Screw TID but I still want Page. Know it won't happen, but I feel like I feel. Would love if Page wore TN Orange rather than that crappy Clemson orange.

Bradley said Osovet served as his primary recruiter for Tennessee before he committed to Maryland on May 1. He said he “didn’t speak to any schools while committed,” but he has been talking with Osovet this week now that he’s back on the market.

“We talked. I’ll be watching (Saturday) and talking to them Sunday,” Bradley said, referring to the Vols’ game Saturday night at Arkansas.

“I said ‘recruitment open,’ so whoever works the hardest right now will get me,” said Bradley, who’s ranked the No. 175 overall prospect and No. 12 defensive tackle in the 2021 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.
“I think it will be around the first of December when I will pick my final school,” he told McDuffie.
Callahan

Sources said Texas A&M and Georgia Tech are believed to be Tennessee’s primary competition for Bradley at the moment. He has expressed a desire to play in a defense that primarily uses a four-man front, but he recently referred to the Vols’ multiple defense as one of the reasons he’s still interested in them. Bradley is currently hoping to make a final decision by early December, and he plans to sign next month during the Early Signing Period and be an early enrollee at the school of his choice.

Only if they change their admissions standards, course requirements and co-eds.
Football players normally have an easy path to getting into the school, help once they are on campus, and I think there is plenty of talent in Atlanta even if it might not be on GT campus. I could see a lot of people wanted to go there.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back