Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can UT just go ahead and opt of the rest of these. We need to salvage the recruiting class. If we get curb stomped in the last 2, it’s over. We’ll be stuck with Pruitt and a low 20s class.

Just got off the line with a some seriously conected. Papa Js has been crushing deliveries over the last 8 months, so Peyton is walking with some F you money. Peyton wants Arch to play for the Vols, but Cooper doesn't feel comfortable with him in our offense. Cooper is comfortable with Hugh from his time at Ole Miss and is really impressed with his high scoring offense. Peyton is seriously considering throwing around some of that F U money to see is nephew in orange.
1606175867438.gif

I just know what is inevitable, and I have come to accept the futility of hoping for renewed greatness...at this point I would be overjoyed to just be a good solid program again...

I do believe Pruitt can do it, he knows football no matter what we call him...but I can't say I believe he will get it done at this point because of the now massive negativity baggage..

If he doesn't, like I said the other day..he will be gone after next year and everybody can get on to the next future hated head coach.
I think we all overlooked and forgave Pruitt for a lot of things we wouldn’t have with others because we wanted him to work so bad.

Stop stop stop

They played their ass off at auburn

That’s insulting to those damn young men
Yup team hasn’t quit #2 is garbage and the staff has zero trust in him but are too stubborn to play HB. It’s a credit to the team that they continue to play hard in spite of the HC not putting them in a position to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back