Crompton and Stanley nails it

That is the deal with Pruitt, he changed and i don't know if he was forced too or he thought toning it down would be good. It is never good to pretend to be someone else to appease people...They don't have any fire. That's a coaching deal and we all know it..

JMO but I think Fulmer got in his ear after some of his sideline antics early on.

I have definitely noticed a change,and not a good one, in Pruitt's demeanor. When he first came in, he would get in players faces and show some emotion but now, I see none of that. There seems to be no fire.
I think he hates it here, and probably understands he’s in over his head, so he’s just collecting a paycheck at this point. His actions aren’t that of someone that loves what he’s doing.

I was watching AtoZ sports a little bit ago on YouTube. Austin Stanley asked Crompton to use one adjective to use for TN. Crompton said passionless. He talked about when other teams across the country makes mistakes the HC is ripping the players for the mistake. He said Pruitt does nothing. Their show is great and really shows how bad Pruitt really is.

I said this in relation to JG last night. Pick 6. Just go to the bench and sit quietly like a veteran NFL QB.

Crompton also said if you want real change, you have to change it from the top down. He talked about Kiffin. Why didn’t we hire him? Because Fulmer didn’t want to hire the guy that took his job. Basically they said that it starts with Fulmer and I agree.

Agree. Can’t have grown ass adults not making the best hire because they’re butt hurt over something in the past. At this point, because of the damaged thought process over there on the Hill and the needless, unwarranted egos over there, I don’t think there’s any resurrecting this program in my life time. And statistically, I’ve got plenty of years left.

I was watching AtoZ sports a little bit ago on YouTube. Austin Stanley asked Crompton to use one adjective to use for TN. Crompton said passionless. He talked about when other teams across the country makes mistakes the HC is ripping the players for the mistake. He said Pruitt does nothing. Their show is great and really shows how bad Pruitt really is.
Well, Pruitt did reportedly get in Bailey's grill on the sideline after his TD series. :rolleyes:

Playing devil's advocate here, but in Pruitt's first year, he grabs a player by the facemask and dresses him down for something he did on the field, he kicked the whiteboard in the game against Kentucky, I was in the stands almost straight up from that incident, and sports reporters and posters on this site criticized him for his actions. Now he is being criticized for not having any passion or fire. How would any of you respond to the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" criticism for everything you do?

You know there is an ocean between doing nothing and a Will Muschamp type brain aneurysm.

Pruitt was ripping players the first year but I have not seen any evidence during the games this year that he is doing it. If true it means he doesn’t care.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Pruitt was ripping players the first year but I have not seen any evidence during the games this year that he is doing it. If true it means he doesn’t care.

The bigger concern is that exactly the same thing happened to the two coaches before him. Is there an institutional problem that beats down these coaches? Alumni? If so, the administration better get it figured out.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
1606074047447.gif
Damned if you do and damned if you don’t

Because Pruitt is letting the inmates run the asylum

Reactions: checkthetape
They've denied it publicly but the rumblings and play indicate a split locker room.

Reactions: fullmetalvol
Something happened to Pruitt after he grabbed JG by the facemask. Pruity use to have fire and give brutally honest interviews. We see neither of those anymore.
I've said and posted the exact same. Something went down after the face mask grab. Pruitt has pretty much given the Butch Jones F em all since that moment. That face mask grab went national that next week and I firmly believe Pruitt was told to cool it by somebody.

VN Store

Back