Money people upset

I think anyone who is a Vol fan is upset with the football program...whether you have money or not.

The question is whether anyone will do anything about it.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I don’t get the impression there is a lot of angst with those you can actually do something.

He had no meaningful role in the program from 2008 until 2017 ... So try harder troll

Everything he has touched for the last twenty years has been crap. If you wanna cut him some slack for having no “official” role for 9 of those years, fine. But my point stands. Until you realize he is part of the problem you’ll end up with clown coaches and losing records. Suit yourself.

Reactions: TheManFromTenn
Everything he has touched for the last twenty years has been crap. If you wanna cut him some slack for having no “official” role for 9 of those years, fine. But my point stands. Until you realize he is part of the problem you’ll end up with clown coaches and losing records. Suit yourself.
Damnit, you.. you... Florida fan.. How dare you come in here being all logical and sh!t.. We Vol fans just won't stand for it. Go back to your board with your top ranked team and really good coach and just leave us alone....

😎👍

Chippo, to add validity and a little "punch" to stir the masses on here, your 1st sentence needed more "oomf" followed by a call to action. Something like:

Don't know how true it is but heard from someone (I can't name names but they have their name on a building or 2 at UT) that ALL the money people are upset with Fulmer and Pruitt. Expect a big announcement soon!

Don't worry. A couple of Gruden coaching searches and you'll be a pro. And YES, the fans will still eat it up.

Soon

Chippo, to add validity and a little "punch" to stir the masses on here, your 1st sentence needed more "oomf" followed by a call to action. Something like:

Don't know how true it is but heard from someone (I can't name names but they have their name on a building or 2 at UT) that ALL the money people are upset with Fulmer and Pruitt. Expect a big announcement soon!

Don't worry. A couple of Gruden coaching searches and you'll be a pro. And YES, the fans will still eat it up.
Post of the year!

Well if you overheard me saying that......I don’t know jack......just running my mouth and playing My little pony island adventure, on the computer all the time.

Don't know how true it is but heard from
someone who spends a lot of time on computers
that the money people are upset with Fulmer and Pruitt . Maybe some of you other posters could check other websites and find out if it is. Don't want to start rumors.

Another computer repair man heard from.

You mentioned this the other day.... what evidence do we have that fuller is any kind of a problem?
Let's start
1. He gave Pruitt a ridiculous contract to begin with, see the terms his buyout is not offset by taking another job.
2. He gave Pruitt an extension, for what? Who the hell was going to hire Pruitt?
3. He gave himself an extension, for what?

Fulmer is out for 1 person and thats Fulmer, he has no business whatsoever running an Athletic department of this size.

What has he messed up besides when he started losing football games?

After the last 4 games, is there anyone who isnt upset with Pruitt? If not, they should be.

What has he messed up besides when he started losing football games?

Lost football games.
Interfered with hiring of coaches.
Blocked hiring of Mike Leach, maybe others.
Horned his was into AD job somehow.
Hired doofus Jeremy Pruitt.
Extended Jeremy Pruitt.
Has presided over a department that is apparently in such dire financial situation he had to ask coaches to take pay cuts.
Most coaches told him to pound sand showing even further lack of leadership/respect.

I think the better question is what has he gotten right?

Reactions: Megatron88
Let's start
1. He gave Pruitt a ridiculous contract to begin with, see the terms his buyout is not offset by taking another job.
2. He gave Pruitt an extension, for what? Who the hell was going to hire Pruitt?
3. He gave himself an extension, for what?

Fulmer is out for 1 person and thats Fulmer, he has no business whatsoever running an Athletic department of this size.
So you want to blow out a guy who has been a Tennessee guy all his life..... won a national championship.... been a constant ambassador for UT his entire life for let me get this straight:

1. Coaches take much less money so it wouldn’t save us much..... look at butch and his internship
2. Extensions mean nothing since it didn’t change the buyout.....that just looks good to recruits and rewards the coach a little for his winning streak at the end of last year
3. I’m assuming fulmers boss gave him the extension..... they must want to keep him around.

VN Store

Back