Bailey should start next week...

Fulmer needs to have a sit down face to face with Guarantano Pruitt for more than 6 minutes. I mean really, in his face.
This would be more appropriate IMO!
... stay and be the scout team QB ...
How would that help the VOLS? They will likely never face a QB that sucks that bad and will leave our D woefully unprepared as they have appeared at times this year.

JG needs to get on with his life .... I hate it, but he doesn't need another snap. It is all about the future from here on! Thanks JG. Enjoy life outside Vol football. HB here on!
You know he’s going to be our starting QB again next year, right?

Who starts against Candy will make decision whether or not I can continue supporting Pruitt and Cheney... especially after what I saw out of HB last night.

Who starts against Candy will make decision whether or not I can continue supporting Pruitt and Cheney... especially after what I saw out of HB last night.

I’m with you. I already told the fam, if JG trots out there to start the game, I will flip the channel. I love watching Eric Gray, but good golly, he gets ya down to the 10 yard line, then take him out of the game? WTH are they doing?

I’m just sick of thinking, “OH Noooo” every time we drop back to throw.

Put the Bailey kid in, let’s see what he’s got.

VN Store

Back