More Pick 6's than TDs

Carp

Not to beat a dead horse, but since the 2nd half of the GA game, Gman has thrown more TDs to the opposing team than he has to his own guys. That's 4.5 games folks. Let that sink in.

Edit:. I guess it's more like 4 games since he missed half the Arky game, not that it makes it any better.

It's almost not worth asking at this point, but will Pruitt finally sit his ass for Vandy?

I hope so, but I almost don't GAS.

The phrase "worst (fill in the blank) in school history so it can't get worse" should be forever banned. Although now its pretty funny to see it get proven wrong again and again, almost as certain as death and taxes.

Not to beat a dead horse, but since the 2nd half of the GA game, Gman has thrown more TDs to the opposing team than he has to his own guys. That's 4.5 games folks. Let that sink in.

Edit:. I guess it's more like 4 games since he missed half the Arky game, not that it makes it any better.
“It’s still touchdowns. We’re gonna focus on the positives.”
BC8F9D03-6290-44C6-907A-054B4F5846EC.jpeg

Prior to Bailey leading us on that fourth quarter touchdown - we had amassed 7 points in the second half of the last 5 games combined -- let that sink in.

But wait everyone ask why we r losing. Cant fix stupid. Speaks for some of coaching decisions and fans

Leads the nation in INTs this season so far. He gives us the best chance to win? Plus per the Big Tuna, "You ARE who your numbers say you are."

Maybe the offense needs to spend more time on tackling drills.
Why is this in blue? It shouldn’t be sarcastic or a joke. With the way Tennessee’s offense operates, they absolutely need to practice tackling. They’ll probably need those skills the next three games.

JG needs to be in the Oklahoma drill.

Reactions: joevol33
I have never seen a QB with such a unique ability to throw a pick 6. It's really remarkable. It is also remarkable that Jeremy Blewit still sticks with him. I have never seen a coach so easily fooled by what he sees in "practice". It is clear to me as a non coach that by far Harrison Bailey has the greatest upside. The more live game reps he gets, the better he will be next year. Am I missing something here???

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back