Who is the worst?

Which of our last hires is the worst?

• Total voters
Dooley, he took a recruiting class without o linemen.

That will always stand out as the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Jones was more of a letdown/meltdown and annoying with the brick by brick.

Pruitt just seems like a bad coach at this point.

Kiffin was a great coach who didn't have his heart at UT. Could have really had something here had he stayed.

They were all bad hires but Lane Kiffin was the worst, most destructive hire in the history of Tennessee football. Before Kiffin, the Tennessee job was respected and revered by all. Hamilton could have had his pick of ANY coach in the country; yet he chose an unproven, disrespectful brat that was shamefully fired by his previous employer.

Sure, Kiffin was probably better with X’s and O’s but he was the worst thing to have ever happened to Tennessee football and our program has been damaged goods ever since.

Kiffin was here for one fairly-solid season with Fulmer's players. Dooley was bad, but he had some electric offenses. Butch gave up the ghost in 2017 and had frustrating losses but 2015 and 2016 were pretty okay years all things considered.

The answer is, very clearly, Pruitt.

Maybe you’re right, but Dooley’s press conferences were better... and he represented the University with correct subject-verb agreement.

But I guess I could be expecting too much from an Alabama grad.

Dooley is more erudite without question.

At this point the Gump has to be the worst. He owns the longest losing streak, the biggest home loss, and the worst loss to Kentucky. I shutter to think about what else he could accomplish given another 2 years on the Hill.

Not to mention listening to him speak makes my beer taste bad.

Hey coach!

Attachments

• 5836532_na_na_na_na_na_na_na_hey_hey_hey_goodbye.png
    5836532_na_na_na_na_na_na_na_hey_hey_hey_goodbye.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
Dooley is more erudite without question.

Without question. Quoting Shakespeare (Richard III), shower discipline, and D-day analogies were spot on... but way over the heads of the players I think. He was entertaining for sure.

AND...

My apologies to the University of Alabama for disparaging their English Department.

Pruitt apparently graduated from West Alabamain ‘99.

VN Store

Back