Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a quote from the USCjr TOS mods in their morning update on the coaching search. Their mods said this:

To be clear, these are opinions of someone who's plugged into the college football community. It isn’t necessarily a reflection of what Ray Tanner and Bob Caslen are thinking at this point in the process.

However, one thing that was made abundantly clear on Tuesday morning: Freeze likes the idea of coaching at Tennessee. Love would actually be a stronger way to put it. That's a fact.

The last thing on Freeze - for now - wherever he lands next, especially if it’s in the SEC, Kirby Smart and others are “going to eat him alive” on the recruiting trail.

Back to Napier and Beamer...
Bring us Freeze now!!!

SIAP but this was just discussed on Basilio and I’m a few pages behind. Apparently a USCe mod somewhere said that they aren’t getting Freeze because he’s holding out for Auburn or Tennessee.
He said that Freeze wants Tennessee, but put in a qualifier that he would get destroyed in recruiting....sour grapes because Freeze didn't want that backwater.

You guys are forgetting it was blankly clear why Feeze was recruiting so well at ole miss

The ncaa will be looking very closely at him if and when he lands an SEC job.
This is my concern as well, but on the other hand it’s easier to recruit at UT especially if he’s successful on the field.

This! Geronimo's throws always seem to go high, so they're just an INT waiting to happen. Will they let HB throw to the middle of the field? Hope so.

I beg your pardon. I’ve never thrown an interception in my life (mainly, bc I’ve never played organized football) unless you count that one time on Madden. But everyone knows the computer cheats sooo...

Just want to point out what a VFL Trey Smith is. As the season winds down and teams' paths to winning disappear, there are plenty of players that are just hanging up the cleats on their squads to prepare for the NFL Draft. Trey Smith is still risking his health and his reputation to block for crappy QBs. That's all for the orange. I can't imagine his draft stock has gone up while trying to take the heat off of JG.

He could have sat for the season, or chosen to sit at any time. VFL.

SIAP but this was just discussed on Basilio and I’m a few pages behind. Apparently a USCe mod somewhere said that they aren’t getting Freeze because he’s holding out for Auburn or Tennessee.

Man it’s going to be fun watching both teams try to intentionally lose this weekend. WHO WANTS FREEZE MORE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back