'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

We still feeling good about a November commitment?
Yes, final game is Friday and then he will probably go in decision mode or rather announcement mode. I will say he’s been close to announcing before and had different leaders, but first I’ve heard of him actually giving a silent to a team.

Has good height, good length at that position. Guys that are true corners at that height are gems, hard to find. Very fluid, flips his hips well and can run. MY opinion, he’s a 5 star. GREAT pickup for you guys.

Yes, final game is Friday and then he will probably go in decision mode or rather announcement mode. I will say he’s been close to announcing before and had different leaders, but first I’ve heard of him actually giving a silent to a team.

Has good height, good length at that position. Guys that are true corners at that height are gems, hard to find. Very fluid, flips his hips well and can run. MY opinion, he’s a 5 star. GREAT pickup for you guys.
Great news. Thank you. Early signee?

Stingley type

About time you brought some good news in here! Lord knows we need it. 😉

C5714A79-E439-4ECF-AE96-CF137D4FB6BE.gif

I kiiiid, thanks for info BRA.

So no Mims, no Mondon, I was reading someone posted a CB for Malone to Ole Miss, and with our luck Clemson could honestly potentially snag Green. The way I look at it is we need to win at least 2 or 3 of our last 4 to have any chance with some of these recruits . We have had a bye week, one week to prepare for Ark and a off week due to COVID , I pray that has been enough time to work out some of our issues to compete down the stretch . I hope we can at least snag this one to end the 21 reciting class.

VN Store

Back