Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those guys aren’t coming here. That’s the point. If we fire Pruitt we’re hiring coach McGoogle. And we’ll be right back here in 3 years. That’s the concern. We need a proven winner
I’m with you 100% I can handle (still disappointed) if we was to hire Freeze and him not workout rather than fire Pruitt and hire another McGoogle and be in the same situation we were in with the last 3 coaches. Hiring Freeze shows me we’re committed to turning this program around.

Y’all see this BS going down at Dobyns-Bennett playoff game? Both teams are warming up when administrators send both teams to their locker rooms. Now the game is cancelled due to “covid” reasons and the TSSAA will have a ruling by Monday on who advances.

Evidently someone was taking temperatures getting off the bus and someone showed a 103 degree fever.

Unreal.

Sad

gtfo out of our lives covid

Y’all see this BS going down at Dobyns-Bennett playoff game? Both teams are warming up when administrators send both teams to their locker rooms. Now the game is cancelled due to “covid” reasons and the TSSAA will have a ruling by Monday on who advances.

Evidently someone was taking temperatures getting off the bus and someone showed a 103 degree fever.

Unreal.

Wow.

Unreal.
Covington had to forfeit tonight due to covid concerns.

I’m with you 100% I can handle (still disappointed) if we was to hire Freeze and him not workout rather than fire Pruitt and hire another McGoogle and be in the same situation we were in with the last 3 coaches. Hiring Freeze shows me we’re committed to turning this program around.
Exactly. No more coordinators. No more nobodies. It’s Freeze or we wait and see if Pruitt can figure it out with a new QB and maybe a better coach comes available

Unreal.
Yeah complete garbage. From what ive seen/heard though rumor is an anonymous tip was sent in to the Sul. Co. health department about a McMinn player testing positive. Supposedly he hadn't been with the team for a couple days but the health department called the game. I saw a post on coacht that said it was thought the kid had the anitbodies and that may be the reason he tested positive. TSSAA put out a statement that said the game would be decided on Mon. Such a mess. I feel bad for McMinn too that's a 2.5hr bus ride just to go through all that.

midday 180 spellin' out about Freeze.

Dont hold your breath. Dude is an average hire. Pruit buyout isnt realistic. TN cant afford this scenario. Shouldnt bc he isnt worth it. All the baggage doesnt add up.

Stay course with Pruitt till next year or until better coach is available.
Yeah Heather really knows her stuff.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Those guys aren’t coming here. That’s the point. If we fire Pruitt we’re hiring coach McGoogle. And we’ll be right back here in 3 years. That’s the concern. We need a proven winner

The top fan choice isn’t always a home run.... Serrano here. Harbaugh at Michigan, muschamp at Florida. Just Bc they may not be a sexy hire, doesn’t mean they are a bad hire. If we were willing to give Gump a chance surely to god we can give someone else a real shot.

Those 4 and 5 star recruits were bought and paid for and that came back to bite Ole Miss. His arrogance was on full display when he beat Bama two years in a row and the NCAA came calling. I would hope he's gotten wiser and toned down the arrogance after his Ole Miss troubles. I guess time will tell. I'd still like to see him here though.

If he hadn’t beaten bama he wouldn’t have gotten popped. I’m quite certain he cheated no more or less than bama. Fluent gets caught taking 80k. Nada. Steroids like crazy. Nada.

The top fan choice isn’t always a home run.... Serrano here. Harbaugh at Michigan, muschamp at Florida. Just Bc they may not be a sexy hire, doesn’t mean they are a bad hire. If we were willing to give Gump a chance surely to god we can give someone else a real shot.

You’re not wrong. Fans just need to see Freeze fail here first before going that route again. If it’s possible to get him. It makes too much sense to not to. Personally, I think Sark would make a good hire.

Reactions: Blake25p
I’ve been seeing a lot of infatuation with Osovet. Since he has been on staff we haven’t really seen any influence of the RPO. Given we can’t really do too much with given our QB situation, but I think we would have at least seen a little sprinkle of spread influence or some small sets to install to create mismatches, but we haven’t really seen that. Can some share their thoughts on him?
He cant see the field because he is behind Chaney?

You’re not wrong. Fans just need to see Freeze fail here first before going that route again. If it’s possible to get him. It makes too much sense to not to. Personally, I think Sark would make a good hire.
This and it doesn’t have to be Freeze just a proven coach, it just happens that Freeze is the most logical choice.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
You also think Brent Hubbs sounds hot. Not sure I trust your judgement.

Unreal.
That's not what happened. One of the McMinn County players tested positive earlier this week. Then got retested and was negative. They had documentation of the negative test, but TSSAA still postponed the game. They are not supposed to rule if the game can be played until Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back