Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I want it known and blasted everywhere. These dudes are ass.
JMO, but when your million dollar coordinators, and even your overpaid OL coach say no to a cut, it's hard to expect the lower guys on that list to say yes.

The top fan choice isn’t always a home run.... Serrano here. Harbaugh at Michigan, muschamp at Florida. Just Bc they may not be a sexy hire, doesn’t mean they are a bad hire. If we were willing to give Gump a chance surely to god we can give someone else a real shot.
Still like Fleck? Getting blasted by Iowa onight.

That's not what happened. One of the McMinn County players tested positive earlier this week. Then got retested and was negative. They had documentation of the negative test, but TSSAA still postponed the game. They are not supposed to rule if the game can be played until Monday.
That’s the third different story I’ve heard. The TSSAA did release a statement saying the game wouldn’t be played next week though. What a mess. Way to ruin one of the biggest moments of these kids lives for nothing.

That’s the third different story I’ve heard. The TSSAA did release a statement saying the game wouldn’t be played next week though. What a mess. Way to ruin one of the biggest moments of these kids lives for nothing.
This is from DB's HC.
"I'm not exactly sure what happened, only that somehow the Sullivan County Health Department had got word of a potential possible positive (COVID) case and that the Sullivan County Health Department had canceled the game."
This is from DB's AD.
"From what I understand, there was a positive test on McMinn County's team and that person was put under quarantine," DeBusk said. "And that's the information we received from several state administrators.
"They were supposedly notified of the positive (test) today."
McMinn County at D-B playoff game called off

Reactions: drvenner
This is from DB's HC.
"I'm not exactly sure what happened, only that somehow the Sullivan County Health Department had got word of a potential possible positive (COVID) case and that the Sullivan County Health Department had canceled the game."
This is from DB's AD.
"From what I understand, there was a positive test on McMinn County's team and that person was put under quarantine," DeBusk said. "And that's the information we received from several state administrators.
"They were supposedly notified of the positive (test) today."
McMinn County at D-B playoff game called off
So they all rode 2 and a half hours and tried to keep it a secret? It will probably turn out to be a false positive like half of all of them and the kid probably didn’t even know he was sick.

If the kid had a positive test, not sure if it was smart to try and play him. Be forthcoming and maybe get retested twice. Not sure of the timeline though.
From what ive read, again from coacht, so take it with a grain of salt the kid hadn't been with the team since Wed. He came to the game with his parents but wasn't going to play.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
So they all rode 2 and a half hours and tried to keep it a secret? It will probably turn out to be a false positive like half of all of them and the kid probably didn’t even know he was sick.
From coach t so take it with a grain of salt, but that's what a poster there said. Said the kid was found to have the antibodies and the caused him to test positive.

Reactions: Tennessee Golfer
If they didn’t know, now they know.

This paycut story is surely news to the rest of the staff. This will do nothing to rally the troops, and at the least, it will sow malice and resentment amongst the coaches. Doubt the players care at all.
Seems like the only publicity the Vols gets is bad. The one that bothers me the most is Chaney 1.6 Million. Come on man

You’re not wrong. Fans just need to see Freeze fail here first before going that route again. If it’s possible to get him. It makes too much sense to not to. Personally, I think Sark would make a good hire.
Yes. Don’t get me wrong. I would LOVE freeze. But he’s not the only person that could win here by any means.

Reactions: engineerVOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back