Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed

Sunday I posted our best case scenario was that Pruitt hates the fans, hates working for Fulmer and decides it’s time to return to his routes where he can enjoy coaching more. It’s certainly possible but I’m afraid not likely
Roots* and isn't his agent Sexton? He's not stepping down. They want the buyout money.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Don’t know if Pruitt is safe or not. But Hubbs, being a well known reporter for Tenn football, writing about a potential coaching search is eye opening.
or he's just feeding the fire that generates his site's revenue...............................................................................................?

John was a nightmare. I’ve never seen incompetence on a national stage like that. And we would have never known a thing.
Currie was a great AD up until Mullen spurned him. He saved a lot of jobs from being outsourced, brought the lady vols stuff back, had a ton of booster money coming in and all kinds of other stuff. Anybody that worked in the AD will tell you that he was going a great job.

Reactions: scvolfan7
Let's say Pruitt is fired and
USC, Michigan, Texas, Auburn, and South Carolina jobs all become open as well. Hugh is going to be #1 choice for most. Would he still want to come here over others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back