Fall World Series

3-2Count

Anyone have any insights on how things went yesterday? Sounds like the bats were the story of the day.

I've not seen much, but from the little bit I've heard, offense was the big deal of the occasion.

I was there today. Great day for baseball! These guys can definitely hit. Lots of offensive firepower for the grey team today. On the mound for the grey team, Tidwell and Hunley were pretty dominant too. Gonna be tough for the orange team to come back from an 0-2 hole, but ya never know!

I am Impressed with the talent level of the new guys. That’s for sure.

I'll admit, I didn't know we had a player named Charlie Taylor. But today, Charlie hit one out down the left field line that was just foul. About two pitches later, he put one out (this time it was in fair territory) off the top of the wall in right field. Couple AB's later, hit one out to right center. He wasn't the biggest young man, but the ball jumped off his bat.

I was there today. Great day for baseball! These guys can definitely hit. Lots of offensive firepower for the grey team today. On the mound for the grey team, Tidwell and Hunley were pretty dominant too. Gonna be tough for the orange team to come back from an 0-2 hole, but ya never know!
Christian Scott’s shot (off of Hunley) about ten feet up on the batter’s eye was impressive.
I am Impressed with the talent level of the new guys. That’s for sure.

Reactions: 3-2Count
I may be able to slide out of work a little early today and go watch most of game 3. Gotta keep my priorities straight. 😁

Reactions: txbo
I may be able to slide out of work a little early today and go watch most of game 3. Gotta keep my priorities straight. 😁

The weather looks to be glorious.

VN Store

Back