Intel on Pruitt situation

Nothing I wrote was intended to cause internal conflict here. I don’t know which booster/s had the meeting except they were influential enough to actually force a change.
Blinking causes internal conflict here. Whether you intended it or not, you got it.

1. Group of Boosters forced Pruitt to fire D Line coach. This was not Pruitts decision, several boosters are extremely weary of Pruitts performance and demanded change.

2. Big boosters are as factional as they were 3 years ago. Only way buyout of Pruitt will happen within the next 2 years is if UT can get a big time potential hire that incentives boosters to invest in the expensive $12m+ buyout. There is desire to get Pruitt out but there has to be exit strategy to a much better coach. The $12m will not be paid to go get another unproven Coach.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

1. Group of Boosters forced Pruitt to fire D Line coach. This was not Pruitts decision, several boosters are extremely weary of Pruitts performance and demanded change.

TOTALLY INACCURATE

2. Big boosters are as factional as they were 3 years ago. Only way buyout of Pruitt will happen within the next 2 years is if UT can get a big time potential hire that incentives boosters to invest in the expensive $12m+ buyout. There is desire to get Pruitt out but there has to be exit strategy to a much better coach. The $12m will not be paid to go get another unproven Coach.

Reactions: feathersax
I can see this logic. We shouldn't make any move unless we have assurances that a big time "name" coach is willing to come here.

Reactions: Vol4ever

I am NOT one of the said boosters but I am very close friends with one who is. THERE IS ZERO DESIRE TO PAY A HUGE BUYOUT OF CJP.

I am NOT one of the said boosters but I am very close friends with one who is. THERE IS ZERO DESIRE TO PAY A HUGE BUYOUT OF CJP.
I agree with you, I am saying there is desire to get Pruitt out but no one wants to pay $12m. It would be up to AD to entice boosters with a proven coach to see if they would help put up the money. Won’t happen this year, unlikely next year, decent chance in 2023.

Reactions: tennrich1

Whatever [rolleyes]

did this group of boosters also tell Pruitt do fire him during the game?

VN Store

Back