'21 TN OLB Junior Colson (Michigan commit)

So? It is what it is.
unless it isn't.........................
tenor.gif

So? It is what it is.
Yes, and it is super thrilling to beat that drum over and over again in situations where it is not already brought up. "Oh hey guys I know we are talking about something slightly different but just a reminder we are sucking this season cause you know it is what it is!"

Yes, and it is super thrilling to beat that drum over and over again in situations where it is not already brought up. "Oh hey guys I know we are talking about something slightly different but just a reminder we are sucking this season cause you know it is what it is!"
Legit the type of person that we could literally have just won the national championship and then the very first post from them would be “Yeah, but we only scored 1 passing TD and the defense allowed too many yards. Oh and we didn’t even use a trick play!!” That kind of person. 🙄

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Being positive takes courage. Some of these folks would rather UT struggle because :
A. Complaining is easier
B. If the team is succeeding they can't tell everybody what a great coach THEY could have been and how easy they could have fixed things.
C. Complaining is easier.

People are going to beat that drum until the situation changes. If it is creating too much anxiety for you try knitting or meditation or something else like that. People are going to vent, it’s a fan messsgeboard.
SMDH!

Being positive takes courage. Some of these folks would rather UT struggle because :
A. Complaining is easier
B. If the team is succeeding they can't tell everybody what a great coach THEY could have been and how easy they could have fixed things.
C. Complaining is easier.

Being positive doesn't take any more courage than being brutality honest about where we are and the prospects of it getting better soon.

A) it's just as easily argued that ignoring reality is easier. AKA next year is our year etc.

B) you don't have to a coach to know a good one when you see it. Pruitt may end up being that coach, he certainly has potential but he's made some very obvious mistakes. He's not a good coach yet, but given time he could be, it's also just as possible this job was too much too soon for him. Time will tell.

C) see A

I get it, it's tiresome. We're all tired, some people are super negative, some people have blinders on and think we're right around the corner from where we need to be. The rest of us are somewhere in the middle.

As painful as this has been for me, I'm certainly not going to judge anyone for being on either side of the fringe. I have my bad days too.

Last edited:
People are going to beat that drum until the situation changes. If it is creating too much anxiety for you try knitting or meditation or something else like that. People are going to vent, it’s a fan messsgeboard.
SMDH!
Oh yes I am crippled with anxiety. One of us is emotional enough to need to "vent" on a messageboard. 🤣

VN Store

Back