2020 Presidential Race

She'll be the first female POTUS, just not the first elected female POTUS. That still doesn't make her a good candidate for 2024 anymore than Trump was a good candidate this election. But parties are put into a situation where they basically have to run the incumbent or look like they've admitted failure. No one has the guts to say, "hey, we could do better".
No, she is not a good candidate, but we are so tribal right now... she could still win. It will depend on who the Republicans nominate. If they play it down the middle with someone like Ben Sasse? They will win in a landslide... if they go too far to the right with Tom Cotton or Ted Cruz? Kamala could win.

Fox News makes me laugh sometimes.

Fox News instructs anchors not to call Biden 'President-elect' - CNN

tenor.gif

#SoreLosers
Hilarious. Trump has been working this angle for months now and his base is falling for it hook, line, and sinker. First he refused to fund the USPS, calling it unreliable and urged his base to vote in person. Thus he KNEW the majority of the mail in ballots would be Biden votes, giving him a chance to point at the mail in ballots and cry foul and corruption. He has been setting this up for MONTHS. He knew this was going to happen, this was his strategy all along. He's a loser.

The people in this thread are not a good representation of all Americans. Unity is still possible.
Agree the parties do not want unity.

I have to disagree. Unity is not possible. Give 1 side an inch they want to take a country mile and it's only going to get worse.

Reactions: Grand Vol
4077260 difference in CA.
Which highlights the biggest flaw with the electoral college.
Trump has done nothing but sh!t on California because he knew he couldn't win it and that hurt his woddle feelings.
Trump basically wrote off 15% of the nation's population.
I'm relatively certain that is not what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

The more things change the more they remain the same.

I first met Trump in 1979 at a conference in NYC where he spent his time trying to get everybody to believe that he graduated from Wharton business school and that everything he had achieved he had done on his own. Needless to say most peoples BS antenna went up on listening to him. I was around Trump again in the 80's and 90's as a supplier. At no time did my BS antenna not go up around Trump.

Now here we are in 2020, where Trump is trying to convince his minions that he is being robbed of a second term and whining about how unfair losing is for him. Again my BS antenna is raised.

That brings up and interesting point that I haven't seen mentioned in this discussion.

The Fed government being the massive bloated animal that it is, forces this to be more important than it should be. Or was designed to be.

Your normal everyday life should have a lot less to do with who is running the Fed gov (Pres, Senators, Reps) than who your Gov., state reps, and mayors are.
Exactly. Federal government was not designed to be what it has become.

Reactions: hog88
Correct.

The GOP legislatures set it up to count ballots late. That was their doing.

Now they use it as a platform to fabricate claims of mass voter fraud, which absolutely no one actually believes. And its all so Trump can create doubt and speculate and insinuate, and try to undermine the process THE REPUBLICANS in those states created.

You want to see fraud? Go look in the mirror, Trump.

Typical Liberal....completely detached from reality.

Only your ilk, LG , can be in a forum that is SLAM FULL of people certain that the Dimwits cheated.....see the videos posted of huge crowds in Philly with #stopthesteal signs, and then make a dumbazz post like the one quoted here claiming "absolutely nobody believes we cheated."

Reality. Get back to it. 50% of the adults in this country minimum believe you Dimwits are trying to steal this election. When added to the bastards involved with the actual fraud, that makes a majority. There is no way the thieves that are actually stuffing the ballots don't know what they are doing.

Its criminal, widespread, and going to court.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Except the one that will win you an election: the suburban middle class vote, by far the largest voter base in the country.

Uh huh.

Why are all these votes coming from the large cities?

Trump didn't lose voters this election. Look at the numbers. And we go right back to the argument we had yesterday. There is no way Biden is increasing his vote total over Obama to the tune of 5 million votes.

I first met Trump in 1979 at a conference in NYC where he spent his time trying to get everybody to believe that he graduated from Wharton business school and that everything he had achieved he had done on his own. Needless to say most peoples BS antenna went up on listening to him. I was around Trump again in the 80's and 90's as a supplier. At no time did my BS antenna not go up around Trump.

Now here we are in 2020, where Trump is trying to convince his minions that he is being robbed of a second term and whining about how unfair losing is for him. Again my BS antenna is raised.
Literally no one in here is suspecting fraud because of anything Trump has said. That is foolish. We believe fraud has taken place because of the strange irregularities, the videos of strange things happening, the dead people shown to have voted etc. last night Trump talked about stuff we had been talking about on here all day. None of us are following his lead on this. Stop peddling that nonsense

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
Typical Liberal....completely detached from reality.

Only your ilk, LG , can be in a forum that is SLAM FULL of people certain that the Dimwits cheated.....see the videos posted of huge crowds in Philly with #stopthesteal signs, and then make a dumbazz post like the one quoted here claiming "absolutely nobody believes we cheated."

Reality. Get back to it. 50% of the adults in this country minimum believe you Dimwits are trying to steal this election. When added to the bastards involved with the actual fraud, that makes a majority. There is no way the thieves that are actually stuffing the ballots don't know what they are doing.

Its criminal, widespread, and going to court.
As your man recently said..."losing isn't easy"

Reactions: NashVol11

COOL STORY HANS!!!!!

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Look at the individual state maps and you will see proof that the big cities dominate voting. I looked at several "blue" states that actually had a majority of "red" counties. Look at Nevada. The majority of the state itself is "red", but the counties containing Las Vegas and Reno control the state, and they are blue. It's not a myth.
Okay, so how do you split up the country? All this proves is the divide will continue after splitting up the country.

VN Store

Back