2020 Presidential Race

Yeah. Big difference between losing an election and having it stolen.
How would it be stolen? What exactly are we referring to? Absentee ballots not being counted because they weren't turned in on time? Surely that won’t be considered “stolen.”

So you're saying if Trump loses, he and the cult will concede gracefully? The "mail-fraud" death rattle will be constant.
No question. If Trump doesn’t win, his first move will to declare the results as “fake news.” Then, he’s going to see if he can get the courts or state legislatures to overturn the results.

No question. If Trump doesn’t win, his first move will to declare the results as “fake news.” Then, he’s going to see if he can get the courts or state legislatures to overturn the results.
lol.
We throw the phrase TDS around here to goad people a bit. But look at your post. Objectively, what you posted is redonkulous.

How would it be stolen? What exactly are we referring to? Absentee ballots not being counted because they weren't turned in on time? Surely that won’t be considered “stolen.”
He’ll do anything he can, regardless of how feeble it is. Do you think his whining about mail in balloting is his true feelings about its security? Lol

lol.
We throw the phrase TDS around here to goad people a bit. But look at your post. Objectively, what you posted is redonkulous.
People who think Trump will concede the election, even if he is well short of 270, are deranged. Anyone who thinks he’ll choose democracy and a smooth transition over his ego are delusional.

I do have a nice basement, but I have a job and a fantastic football season that need attending.

You have a job? that’s hard to believe as much time as you spend on Volnation. As for football you might as well transition over to basketball this season is over with dude just like the election is for Biden..

People who think Trump will concede the election, even if he is well short of 270, are deranged. Anyone who thinks he’ll choose democracy and a smooth transition over his ego are delusional.
Negative, Ghostrider.

I am objective about this president, this election, and the past behavior of presidents transitioning. I don't have a dog in this fight. All I can do is try to assure you, the transition will happen as it always has. Maybe there will be a court case or two. But there will be no coup. There will be no dictatorship. No martial law. FYI, the same things were said by the most deranged about Obama. You're simply on the other side of the fence now. It feels real to you but it isn't.

He’ll do anything he can, regardless of how feeble it is. Do you think his whining about mail in balloting is his true feelings about its security? Lol
I’m not talking about Trump or his reaction, that’s pretty much meaningless. I’m responding to your post which was in response to a post that said a split Supreme Court decision equates to an election being stolen. I’m asking exactly how that is and gave a specific example. If the SC rules that ballots returned after Election Day should not be counted, in accordance to state law, why would that be considered stolen?

VN Store

Back