'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

It’s true. All he was alluding to is that he was gonna be on campus. Not once did he state that he’s committing or anything. Some are just looking for something to focus in on and attack it. (Not defending either side, just stating the obvious)

I’ll take it for now. I’d rather hear nobody knows anything than all the “he’s going to UGA” talk.

He is very pro - Georgia (the state and all its athletic teams) on Twitter. That doesn’t necessarily mean anything but worth noting - could be one of those kids who wants to rep his state school

Atlanta VOL definitely doesn't know anything, he's proven that time and again, he subscribes to pay sites and buys people tickets occasionally, nice guy, but his info is garbage. He just tells us what we want to hear as long as possible.

You know he’s been off on some things for various reasons and takes his lumps and comes back but this may be the dumbest take I have ever seen when it comes to putting AV on blast.

You know he’s been off on some things for various reasons and takes his lumps and comes back but this may be the dumbest take I have ever seen when it comes to putting AV on blast.
Just an angry poster taking it out on AV

Atlanta Vol was just saying Green was on campus Friday night. Posters jump to conclusions.
Then just say it? Just a visit isn’t worth champagne. Moms took like 6 visits here. We know how that can turn out.

I like AtlVol, and I’m all for bringin the dirty deets, but maybe he should post less, or be more conservative with his posts, because his reputation goes down every time he makes a statement that would have you think a recruit is in the bag and then they spurn us. Just sayin.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Then just say it? Just a visit isn’t worth champagne. Moms took like 6 visits here. We know how that can turn out.

I like AtlVol, and I’m all for bringin the dirty deets, but maybe he should post less, or be more conservative with his posts, because his reputation goes down every time he makes a statement that would have you think a recruit is in the bag and then they spurn us. Just sayin.

lol so people assigning their own meanings to AV’s posts is AV’s fault?

E00C5ED4-9C90-4408-98E5-D71B92AAEBBA.gif

Last edited:
It’s true. All he was alluding to is that he was gonna be on campus. Not once did he state that he’s committing or anything. Some are just looking for something to focus in on and attack it. (Not defending either side, just stating the obvious)
Then why not say that instead of posting a champagne bottle popping? We knew he was here.... lol just doesnt make sense to do that. I've been here a long time and have seen this exact style of posting before.. several times. It doesn't EVER turn well.

Then why not say that instead of posting a champagne bottle popping? We knew he was here.... lol just doesnt make sense to do that. I've been here a long time and have seen this exact style of posting before.. several times. It doesn't EVER turn well.
Then why complain about it? Simple as that. Don’t react if you don’t care, is what I wish more people could bring themselves to do.

Refer to the Walter Nolen thread if you are one of those anti-AV posters.

He was almost a day ahead of anyone else when he stated they were on campus. Hard to make that up.

I'm as skeptical as they come but seriously some of ya'll can't put two and two together. You're either just trolling or are just willfully ignorant to logic.

Dumb take right here.
Agree , wish somebody bought me free tickets. Only been to one game in my
Life and never been to an actual game in Neyland other than one spring game one year . I actually enjoy reading AV posts regardless of the other stuff , it’s just nice to have some positive news from time to time or just any news at all.

Agree , wish somebody bought me free tickets. Only been to one game in my
Life and never been to an actual game in Neyland other than one spring game one year . I actually enjoy reading AV posts regardless of the other stuff , it’s just nice to have some positive news from time to time or just any news at all.
I hate you’ve never been to a game in Neyland. Win or lose, it’s a very special experience. I hope you get to do that in your lifetime.

VN Store

Back