Henry To'oto'o insta QB change?

Isn’t there going to be another scrimmage tonight? Maybe he is hoping the guy balls out and can bring about positive change.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Sorry but I just listened to Hubbs and AP. They said Pruitt stated JG is the starter against Bama and moving forward. So Pruitt seems set on screwing this team over. Oh well. I had high hopes for Pruitt.

Going to be a rough year then.

Maybe JG will improve for next year? Lol.

Nothing to lose, time to see what this kids got.
We can't beat Ga, Fl, Ala, this year any way.
Oh and Kentucky.
This can get confidence going, just accept against Bama your going to take some lumps. If we get beat by 39 with a 4th year starter or a rookie who's the future.
I'll take the rookie, if he gets it he will learn for next year . If he doesn't then back to the recruiting drawing board.

Nothing to lose, time to see what this kids got.
We can't beat Ga, Fl, Ala, this year any way.
Oh and Kentucky.
This can get confidence going, just accept against Bama your going to take some lumps. If we get beat by 39 with a 4th year starter or a rookie who's the future.
I'll take the rookie, if he gets it he will learn for next year . If he doesn't then back to the recruiting drawing board.

The thing is, if we get average JG I think we could legit beat every team left except Bama. But JG shows no signs of even being average lately, just abysmal.

VN Store

Back