Tennessee defensive line coach Jimmy Brumbaugh out after just four games

Sends a bad message. You don’t do well for a few games? You are fired. You think we are upgrading? That’s what we thought when Rocker was leaving.

Pruitt is considered to be one of the best Defensive coaches in the game.

Either a) something off the field has happened b) he’s not happy with his recruiting or c) he’s seen patterns/tendencies from the defensive line that he doesn’t like

I'm not sure I've seen UT in recent memory hold a team like Georgia to two 4th down stops, one with goal to go just before half time to take a lead into the locker room. Somebody on that DL was playing hard. This has to be an off the field issue like banging a recruits mama or something IMO.

The timing is the craziest part to me. How often does a position coach get fired (without the whole staff getting let go) in the middle of a season? All I can think of is Cam Cameron during the Ravens SB season. Wonder how often it goes that well? Lol
Sounds maybe like something happened to make this an immediate decision. Altercation? Off field incident? 🤷‍♂️

Why in the hell is Brumbaugh getting canned? The DL isn’t that bad. This is not good.
I agree with this all considering. If it is something off the field and behind closed doors I get it but not for job on the field. Especially with some of the other coaches on the other side of the ball still being here.

Pruitt is considered to be one of the best Defensive coaches in the game.

Either a) something off the field has happened b) he’s not happy with his recruiting or c) he’s seen patterns/tendencies from the defensive line that he doesn’t like

Pruitt got his reputation running Saban's defense with a bevy of 5* players and first round picks...

I see your screaming.....but I don’t understand jibber jabber.

I guess I get it......you likes Pruitt. Hey guy that’s cool. When he gets Tennessee on track just let me know......and I’ll back off.....I promise.

Geesh.......it’s not like he is the head man or anything......or a grown man.......or getting paid......I suppose we should keep the complaining and joking to.......maybe the janitor?

I see your screaming.....but I don’t understand jibber jabber.

I guess I get it......you likes Pruitt. Hey guy that’s cool. When he gets Tennessee on track just let me know......and I’ll back off.....I promise.

Geesh.......it’s not like he is the head man or anything......or a grown man.......or getting paid......I suppose we should keep the complaining and joking to.......maybe the janitor?
We are on track. Did you forget the 8 game win streak already? Geesh. The UK game sucked. He deserves criticism for not having a better QB in year 3, but keeps your wits about you. No reason to act like an idiot.

VN Store

Back