Aggy vs Aggy

I'm going with real pirate against fake army. Leach historically has aggy's number.

Interesting you should say that because aggy has better record in SEC than they had in the BIG XII.
I worked at Iowa State for a number of years. Record doesn’t really matter to me, it’s just what I spent years being accustomed to.

I worked at Iowa State for a number of years. Record doesn’t really matter to me, it’s just what I spent years being accustomed to.
Same with me. This is what, their ninth year in the conference? And I’m still not used to it. Even more so with Missouri.

So you know Baylor quarterback Hayden Fry well?

Reactions: C/O
Especially when Missouri won the east there first two years.
They started off very well. They’ve dropped off quite a bit though, and with UGA and UF back to their usual selves I don’t know if they‘ll be in the running for the East for awhile. And that goes for the rest of the division as well

They started off very well. They’ve dropped off quite a bit though, and with UGA and UF back to their usual selves I don’t know if they‘ll be in the running for the East for awhile. And that goes for the rest of the division as well
Winning two SECe crowns lost them two years of recruiting in Texas. They have no traditional recruiting grounds.

Reactions: Rockytoptalker
Haha. Well in Iowa he was known as the former Iowa Hawkeyes coach. He has a statue up in Iowa City.
I still regret the day he decided to come out of retirement and coach Baylor and make Mike Singletary his coach in waiting. Our administration sucks.

I hate it when 2 teams have nearly the exact same colors. As I'm flipping through the games I have to remind myself which team is which.

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back