The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have given them 17 gift points with a offense that doesn't score much to begin with.. We're in a bad spot unless we come out like a different team this half..

Reactions: amorange
I have said multiple times, I don’t fault Pruitt for playing JG. I truly believe he is our best bet. That’s the problem though. There is no reason that in year 3 he hasn’t brought some one else in that is capable of replacing him (maybe Bailey is that man). A grad transfer would have been nice for this year.

Reactions: DougAtkins91
I’m not saying causation because didn’t happen except the Volunteers had their only scoring drive after I got my food order.

Possibly the Tide changes for the Bright Orange Volunteers.

I know if's and but's are candy and nuts, but if we get a TD to start the 3rd then it's a new ball game. Issue is none of us feel good about the QB situation.

I have said multiple times, I don’t fought Pruitt for playing JG. I truly believe he is our best bet. That’s the problem though. There is no reason that in year 3 he hasn’t brought some one else in that is capable of replacing him (maybe Bailey is that man). A grad transfer would have been nice for this year.
I'm glad you don't because he'd probably beat you up.

Reactions: BP4Prez
Some of you guys want to fire a coach 1st sign of adversity would be a HORRIBLE boss or AD
Firing at this point is ridiculous, but CJP needs to clearly understand that if he starts another year with a head case for #1 QB and no realistic backup, it will be his last.

Reactions: amorange
To a degree yes..but practice speed is not game speed..and individual prep speed is not close to either..point is HB and BM are not getting a chance and JT is barely getting one...hard to improve without reps
They set up Sunday scrimmages to get HB ready.... they are trying to win games and don’t have time to work four QBs equal time

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back