The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to be ok. Our defense will get a couple of turnovers.. No faith in our QBs, but defense has been ok most of the year.. Assistant coaches are ****

Well when they get their chances they have to make the most of them and coach will gain confidence in him..... you have access to everything at UT.... you can work constantly and get better outside of an organized practice
To a degree yes..but practice speed is not game speed..and individual prep speed is not close to either..point is HB and BM are not getting a chance and JT is barely getting one...hard to improve without reps

Explain please. JG turned it over three times BEFORE he got taken out. Next man makes one mistake and he is out. Pruitt has no clue. You realize they put JG back in to just hand the ball off because he cannot be trusted any more. JG is going to cost people their jobs over there.
Shrout threw a horrible pass on his ONLY throw.

Kentucky going to beat us like Georgia if the defense has to be on the field all game because we can’t take care of the ball.
All those JG supporters that said JG is our best option because he doesn’t turn the ball over... heh
Our Defense hasn’t been on the field much. Their defense is doing all their scoring. Their offense only has 73 yards of total offense.

JG is bad extra today. They said he was sick. He is lifeless, no energy. Even after chandler touchdown, he dropped his head and walked to the sideline. Moping is what he always reverts back to just like his freshman year, he need some energy and passion!
If JG is really that sick then blame Pruitt for putting him back out there.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
Buckle up boys, because you know Pruitt is going to run that albatross back out on the field in the second half. It's like groundhog day; The agony never stops.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
That may be true, but that is on the coaches

And we don't know if we have a qb ready, not given the chance to show what they can do this year. One bad play and back up gets pulled, and yes it was bad, but what about jg in his 5th year, prepare fr the future with a younger qb whoever it is. I mean if I was a good qb, I would never go to Tn with this type of coaching. I would think well you have a 5 star qb not playing and the mess jg is doing I wouldn't have a chance even if I was better. That is the message our coaching staff is showing.

JG is bad extra today. They said he was sick. He is lifeless, no energy. Even after chandler touchdown, he dropped his head and walked to the sideline. Moping is what he always reverts back to just like his freshman year, he need some energy and passion!
Stop excusing bad play for a 5th year QB.

If he's sick then sit him. e need somebody at their best to crank it up in the 2nd half.

Ok we've get the ball in the second half...let's see if we made any adjustments...
I'm betting KY will start stacking the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back