‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

I’m not even going to attempt to get hopes up here. I just don’t see anyway that the family agrees to put him in Peytons shadow here with his accomplishments and the overbearing expectations. It would really take the perfect undeniable storm for that to happen in my opinion. Ole miss will be hard for him to pass up as his father never got to love out that dream. It’s not as bad following in Archie or Eli’s footsteps. LSU would make a ton of sense. Do not count out Cut with this family but he may not be coaching by then let alone the full 3-4 years. A lot can change by then on who the QB gurus are at what school. Kiffin could very well be at another school or in NfL with how his offense Scheme has become.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
I’m not even going to attempt to get hopes up here. I just don’t see anyway that the family agrees to put him in Peytons shadow here with his accomplishments and the overbearing expectations. It would really take the perfect undeniable storm for that to happen in my opinion. Ole miss will be hard for him to pass up as his father never got to love out that dream. It’s not as bad following in Archie or Eli’s footsteps. LSU would make a ton of sense. Do not count out Cut with this family but he may not be coaching by then let alone the full 3-4 years. A lot can change by then on who the QB gurus are at what school. Kiffin could very well be at another school or in NfL with how his offense Scheme has become.
Well then, glad you’ve ended all the suspense of this recruitment. Just go ahead and call the Mannings and tell them, so they’ll know not to waste their time.

If they are scared of shadows idk if you want to be in Eli's and Archie's under the News magnetic of Kiffin. Due to legacy of the family I think the final 3 will be Ole Miss, Tennessee, and LSU. No bad blood and he will choose a place to succeed

Isidore Newman is, uh, not very good at tackling.

But Arch is playing pretty nicely, certainly up until that last drive with the odd throws on second and third down.

Sorry. The Mannings are too smart to allow their own to fall into the wrong hands for development.

And I'm not talking about Kiffin.

They wouldn't even let Eli play with the San Diego Chargers, because their franchise was a mess. Rivers still worked out fairly well, but all in all it turned out to be a good decision for them.

They're not going to let Arch play for Pruitt and the way he hamstrings offenses and their personnel.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You don’t know his family. Quit acting like you do Mam. Peyton was drafted by the worst team his year. He stayed. Worked out well. I’m all for facts, but you aren’t bring any

We don't know who will be OC when Arch is a freshman in college. Cheney was brought in for a reason and that's because he will get out offense stable and in an above average position

Reactions: escapegoat2
We hire Peyton as OC when Cheney Contract is done and bring in Arch. Pruitt has a top 10 D by then. We have a good O Line, our freshman WR are upperclassman, and we bring in the #1 RB to go with Arch.
Peyton’s our pipe dream. If he wanted to coach, he’d already have a resume imo.

Chaney will be gone at year end.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back