'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

Take it somewhere else then. Mama always said if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all...sheesh. It’s always the same ol tired refrain.

I’m gonna knock you out. Mama said to knock you out.

That’s what my mama told me to do with idiots like the one you were responding too

It's not that we lost. It's how we lost. OL should have at least been decent. We should have another QB better than JG by now.
We led, or were in the game until the 4th. They are top 5 ranked. We werent even top 10. Get over yourself

Btw I agree on the QB issue

Reactions: SweetasSoda
We led, or were in the game until the 4th. They are top 5 ranked. We werent even top 10. Get over yourself

We did well to keep it close until the beginning of the 4th quarter. But my points remain accurate regarding the OL and JG.

What's our connection to this kid, why do we feel positive about our chances here? Is he not interested in GA?

We do not want to go to the extent Kirby is.
I don’t mean this in anyway, but why not? He’s getting away with it. There’s too much money in the sec and ncaa for anyone to get shut down. LSU basketball (I know it’s basketball) should be proof of that. If they win a championship no one is going to say they cheated, everyone will say damn they had a good team.

I don’t mean this in anyway, but why not? He’s getting away with it. There’s too much money in the sec and ncaa for anyone to get shut down. LSU basketball (I know it’s basketball) should be proof of that. If they win a championship no one is going to say they cheated, everyone will say damn they had a good team.

My hope is that with each passing day that goes by in Pruitt's tenure, he's making inroads to establishing a network capable of competing with anyone in the SEC/NCAA. I mean this not only in coaching experience, but also in any and all extra curricular activity that is necessary for us to win.

Fulmer alone should be able to lay the foundation for success on all levels required.

My hope is that with each passing day that goes by in Pruitt's tenure, he's making inroads to establishing a network capable of competing with anyone in the SEC/NCAA. I mean this not only in coaching experience, but also in any and all extra curricular activity that is necessary for us to win.

Fulmer alone should be able to lay the foundation for success on all levels required.
Good point. It’s about relationships to get into the recruits house, then whatever else is needed. My fear is; we know he can coach up a 3 star diamond in rough on defense and get most out of them. Offense is where we really need a guy check. It’s always seemed interesting that certain coaches can get most of players with lesser talent. Kendal Briles for all the baggage has absolutely been killing it.

We do not want to go to the extent Kirby is.

How do we know there is some extent Kirby is going that we won’t?

He hasn’t gotten in trouble for anything and nothing has hurt them with recruiting overall.

I bought into the whole “Kirby is doing some stuff and we’ll see the negative effects on their recruiting”. It didn’t happen.

I can’t stand the guy but if he’s cheating, he’s good at hiding it.

If he’s pissing off recruits or their families, he seems to be pretty dang good at overcoming that.

At what point are we just becoming the sore loser fanbase that claims anyone who is excelling is cheating in a way that all other teams aren’t willing to do?

****Don’t come at me saying I’m defending Kirby. I’m not. I just don’t buy the idea that he’s doing some stuff that nobody else will do YET no coach, nor player, nor family member has turned him in. And they’ve had no real negative effect to their recruiting.

VN Store

Back