'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

I am sure they are selling him to come in be a backup behind their current freshman and then take over as a sophomore. Here's hoping his childhood fandom wins out. Let's be honest as to which offense looks better.

Not sure why Westview would give Simpson a free recruiting trip to Ensworth. That game was scheduled the week before when each team had an opening due to Covid problems with opponents.

Clemson fans think they’ll land everyone.
You can count on one hand the number of guys that Clemson actually wanted that they didn't get over the past 3-4 years. So yea I would be pretty cocky too.

We have people on this board that think we are going to land every recruit too.

Desperately need this kid. Would love him and Nolan to jump in early and recruit us back to dominance.

You can count on one hand the number of guys that Clemson actually wanted that they didn't get over the past 3-4 years. So yea I would be pretty cocky too.

We have people on this board that think we are going to land every recruit too.
That is not even close to being accurate.

Reactions: Kristy*
Apparently we have to keep Weinke because Ty loves him. Which means we’re screwed here. Move along guys.

Apparently we have to keep Weinke because Ty loves him. Which means we’re screwed here. Move along guys.

Hmmm wonder why he likes Weinke then? Maybe the kid is dumb? Or maybe he sees something that the casual fan who knows little about the game of football doesn’t? 🤔🤔

VN Store

Back