'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Gonna have to get Nichols and another top OL prospect in ‘22. Or even if he does commit, throw everything you can at him over the next couple of months.

Honestly if I’m Pruitt, I can friend after this season. When you have 3 to 4 guys on your OL that have the talent to develop into first rounders, theres no excuse to ever lose to anyone in the trenches. I don’t care if JJ Watt, Aaron Donald, Von Miller and the Bosa brothers are on the other side. Competent coaching on the OL changes that game completely yesterday.

A power move would be to poach Matt Luke for the same position. Offer him twice as much as he makes now. Take away the primary recruiter and the position coach that Mims is so close with,

Yep, Friend needs to be shown the door. We have the most talented OL in a decade, and they looked like warmed-over sh*t on Saturday. This is coaching malfeasance.

I hope Pruitt thinks long and hard about what needs to be done to get this program to compete with the big boys, and not just the Mizzous.

Gonna have to get Nichols and another top OL prospect in ‘22. Or even if he does commit, throw everything you can at him over the next couple of months.

Honestly if I’m Pruitt, I can friend after this season. When you have 3 to 4 guys on your OL that have the talent to develop into first rounders, theres no excuse to ever lose to anyone in the trenches. I don’t care if JJ Watt, Aaron Donald, Von Miller and the Bosa brothers are on the other side. Competent coaching on the OL changes that game completely yesterday.

A power move would be to poach Matt Luke for the same position. Offer him twice as much as he makes now. Take away the primary recruiter and the position coach that Mims is so close with,
You realize Donald just tied his all time sack high in a single game with 4 against a NFL O-line... I get what you’re saying but put it into perspective and be rational a little bit. Jesus Christ could coach the O-Line and play 9 perfect games out of 10 yet some of you would be calling for Satan to replace him.

You realize Donald just tied his all time sack high in a single game with 4 against a NFL O-line... I get what you’re saying but put it into perspective and be rational a little bit. Jesus Christ could coach the O-Line and play 9 perfect games out of 10 yet some of you would be calling for Satan to replace him.
Theological question... could Jesus Christ play an imperfect game?
edit: I see he is coaching the o-line now

NEVER will happen, Pruitt isn’t firing his college roommate unless Fulmer forces him to, then that will cause issues. Pruitt doesn’t like being told what to do, his history at every stop shows that.

TID loves the spotlight, whenever signing day comes, the team who gets him better make sure he’s not using invisible ink.

In this scenario, would we be poaching satan from bama, or pulling him out of retirement?

Sounds like you got this college football coaching thing all figured out
I mean I think it’s the right thing to do for the team and the recruits. Just pointing out that’s not how it’s done across the industry for a reason. I don’t personally have an issue with it.

This is why pruitts idea of cutting ties when you know it isn’t a good fit is not how it’s done across cfb. You keep the guy until you close the recruiting class.
Nobody really knows why this happened now, it could be more due to some incident of which we are currently unaware than a philosophical move. No one knows. The timing certainly could have been better.

Reactions: LoudOrange
Sounds like you got this college football coaching thing all figured out
Firing a guy you just hired because he's "not a good fit" isn't a good look to recruits. Not sure how that would be arguable.

Firing a guy you just hired because he's "not a good fit" isn't a good look to recruits. Not sure how that would be arguable.

Losing isn’t a good look to recruits.

If a coach makes a move bc he thinks it’ll help him win more then it’s the right move for that coach at that particular time.

He may be a first time HC but this is not CJP’s first go-round in the recruiting world. I’m quite certain he knew the consequences of this action yet he still felt he had to do it. Perhaps that means there’s more to the story than what’s being fed to the public.

This is why pruitts idea of cutting ties when you know it isn’t a good fit is not how it’s done across cfb. You keep the guy until you close the recruiting class.
This year's different, recruits will be able to transfer freely one time and not sit. If you fire a guy the day after the class they're gone anyways

Can someone please decipher this for me? Thank’s in advance!

Was after UT vs UGA.

Mims asked Mondon what the move was - where are they gonna go/commit.

(For the record, Mondon replied something like “you tell me”. So it’s safe to say UGA is trending for Mondon as well)

TID jumped in with those emojis basically saying “did you see that game??” which would also not bode well for us. But now that we canned Brumbaugh I’d imagine TID ends up at UGA anyway. Just a guess.

VN Store

Back