Pruitt Post-game comments on VolNetwork

I think the bigger line was "we're gonna have a scrimmage tomorrow [...] the ones who don't want to play or who can't execute we're gonna replace." I'm paraphrasing there, but that's about what he said. I thought that was the sharpest line of the post-game presser.

2nd or 3rd time he has said something to that effect.

You'd think he could figure this stuff out before the season by now.

It won't be with a backup QB. JG played well today when he had time to throw minus one bad INT. The first fumble was also bad but he was just trying to make a play.

Just stop it please. Smart beat Pruitt today by playing a 4th string walk on who can win games as QB. Pruitt loses and continues to lose big games with a guy at QB he has seen self destruct time and time again for 4 years.

Pruitts FIRST win over someoe we shouldn't, will be his FIRST! Sorry display of coaching in the 2nd half. OL SUCKED ****!!! 4 5 stars and a 4 star and THIS IS WHAT WE GET???? He's still a Gump till he's not.

Reactions: 08Vol
I think the bigger line was "we're gonna have a scrimmage tomorrow [...] the ones who don't want to play or who can't execute we're gonna replace." I'm paraphrasing there, but that's about what he said. I thought that was the sharpest line of the post-game presser.

Meh...

Just change QBs, Pruitt...

Stumbornass man.

I seriously think it’s going to take one of the defensive players to confront JG in the locker room. He’s supposed to be this leader yet nobody holds him accountable when he plays bad.
To'o To'o should step up and bitch out the entire offense for keeping his dudes on the field all game, especially JG. I am willing to bet the entire team respects him more and his words carry more weight as a Sophmore than JG's as a Senior.

He needs to start with qb play

Just stop it please. Smart beat Pruitt today by playing a 4th string walk on who can win games as QB. Pruitt loses and continues to lose big games with a guy at QB he has seen self destruct time and time again for 4 years.
And 5 friggin yrs of 5* Linemen that can block for him!

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back