'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

Who we firing? Somebody needs to go.

To be honest, I'd probably start with Fulmer. He has led this administration, losing program, and mentality down the drain. Next, I would give Pruitt a "beat Bama or you are fired" ultimatum. He has done nothing but bring this program down and is a disease at this point. Can't even win as a 2 TD underdog on the road...SMH! Time to go! While I'm at it, I'd attempt to can Barnes and Smokey if I have enough political capital.

As I did pre-game, I totally disagree here. We started that in the 2nd half. Did you see when we shot it out quick to the edges? They shut that crap down real fast. What is the point of it vs an elite defense with more speed than you?

We only succeeded when we took shots downfield...we needed more of those shots. One has to gamble when they're a big underdog and we stopped doing that in the 2nd half.

Granted, we had far bigger issues of being completely unable to run the ball and being unable to pass pro.

That's bc ALL of the quick passes were to the edge. Easy to defend.

Quick slants and skinny TE routes on the inside would draw that D in and open up the outside edges.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
To be honest, I'd probably start with Fulmer. He has led this administration, losing program, and mentality down the drain. Next, I would give Pruitt a "beat Bama or you are fired" ultimatum. He has done nothing but bring this program down and is a disease at this point. Can't even win as a 2 TD underdog on the road...SMH! Time to go! While I'm at it, I'd attempt to can Barnes and Smokey if I have enough political capital.
😂

Oof!!!...elite Oline..🥴 Chaney with another doozy play calling game.

Attachments

• D8F47878-74A2-428F-A392-ED194E694460.png
    D8F47878-74A2-428F-A392-ED194E694460.png
    601.3 KB · Views: 31
Play calling did no favors. Made it easy to predict 2nd and 3rd down. Constantly put us behind the sticks.

O-line as a whole stunk it up but in their defense, georgia could pin their ears back and bring it.

JG was what JG is. He's not a QB that can win a ballgame for you. All he has to do is not lose it. But as good as he played in the first half he collapsed in the second half.

Defense played well for the most part, but played too much and got tired.

Hopefully this won't kill our recruiting. Recruiting is key to getting more competitive.

You guys do realize that we are extremely young ALL over the field right? These games are only going to get tougher for UGA and Bama to win, not easier as time goes on...the worst thing we can do as a fanbase right now is go back into negative cancer mode. This is just going to take longer than we want.

Don’t understand anyone being particularly negative. We probably thought this team was a little further than it actually is.
Ya, I am okay. This was not the result i wanted but it’s okay.

UGA is better.

I loved the first half - not the second. We just couldn’t hang. You could see it.

This isn’t a death knoll on the Vols.

They will win a lot of games this year.

My biggest shock: I thought our O line would look better. UGAs front 7 is unreal.

Can we all just come to a consensus and agree that “playing a good first half” means absolutely nothing. It was said many times under Butch and is meaningless.

We just racked up another 20+ point loss against our rival and didn’t look remotely competitive again.
Can we all come to a consensus that this was the first year we had 85 scholarship players since Pruitt has been here and we had freshmen all over the field.

We still have Butch stink on this roster especially in depth. We are nowhere near Bama and UGA in terms of talent.
Right, and frankly, we haven’t been recruiting to the level of Georgia and Alabama under Pruitt either.

Some very good classes - I’m not complaining at all - but when they get 5-7 difference makers a class, we’ve been getting 2-3.

It is what it is.

I think we’re still in the race for the East. Florida and Alabama are better than us but not so much that a win is impossible. I think we’re a step ahead of Auburn and LSU.

Don’t understand anyone being particularly negative. We probably thought this team was a little further than it actually is.

I agree. I was hoping myself but we still need a couple of good recruiting classes. When you think about it CP has had two classes? And we are still really young on the D side and when you look at it, really weak at the LB position besides 11 of course.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
And Kirby trying to run up the score to 50 points with a few minutes left.. Low class.

Some of y’all have forgotten what it’s like to be a winner.

You don’t want a team to run up the score on you and spare your feelings? Then nut the F up and stop them. Don’t cry about it after like a little bit*h.

I hate hate hate hate HATE Kirby and the dawgs more than any other team currently but this idea that the team on the opposing sideline owes us anything is some weak, crybaby, losing attitude bullsh*t.

VN Store

Back