'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

As much as I'd like to land Mondon, I'd rather land Tywone Malone. I mean, both would be great, but if I had to choose, with what we have committed, I'd go for the DT over the LB. But that's just me. I'm big on recruiting for the trenches.

As much as I'd like to land Mondon, I'd rather land Tywone Malone. I mean, both would be great, but if I had to choose, with what we have committed, I'd go for the DT over the LB. But that's just me. I'm big on recruiting for the trenches.

I agree. However if that’s the case then I want Mondon to go somewhere outside the SEC.

I agree. However if that’s the case then I want Mondon to go somewhere outside the SEC.
And I want a brand new bass boat with all the brand new tech & electronics I can manage but you don’t always get what you want. Sheesh. You’re extra cry baby today

Freakin' kid makes less noise than a deaf mute. Seems like Auburn but I could easily see this kid shocking the world with his decision. For us, I feel better about Mims and TID. But to quote the hit show 'Ozark', IDKSAF.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Freakin' kid makes less noise than a deaf mute. Seems like Auburn but I could easily see this kid shocking the world with his decision. For us, I feel better about Mims and TID. But to quote the hit show 'Ozark', IDKSAF.

Cant wait until the final season of Ozark

Eggsacklee,

View attachment 310747
One of the few instances where Florida is better than TN. They grow some big damn fishes.

They also excel at jean wearing & gold necklaces.
I’m still good with the trade off. I do miss running from Augusta to Port Wentworth for everything fresh, brackish, inter coastal. But I like having 4 seasons and stuff better.

VN Store

Back