Cade Mays CLEARED by NCAA

Players can go from D1 to JUCO and then back to D1. Their time at JUCO counts as “sitting out a year” even though they’re technically playing ball. That’s how a lot of guys transfer. JUCO ball does not count against eligibility.

Players can go from D1 to JUCO and then back to D1. Their time at JUCO counts as “sitting out a year” even though they’re technically playing ball. That’s how a lot of guys transfer. JUCO ball does not count against eligibility.
It counts as a year of eligibility. Kamara redshirted his freshman year at Bama and played as a redshirt freshman at Hutchinson. That’s why he had 3 to play 3 at UT.

Your idea of a conference that doesn't show favoritism towards a certain school is the Big 12?
No. My idea of a conference that would get new life and appreciate a historic program like UT is the Big 12.

There's absolutely no chance this gets to that point. My point was that UT has leverage should the SEC decide to go "nuclear".

Still no updates, huh? Anyone “in the know” think there’s any chance he suits up tomorrow?

Why would a SEC school encourage someone like Cade to transfer to their school without a solid indication they would be cleared? Did Fulmer drop the ball. Should have encourage him to transfer to a non conferences school or maybe they planned on him sitting out this year.

really?

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Did they vote? I heard it was supposed to be Monday and then I heard it was yesterday, what is going on? Anyone know or heard anything? Cade with Trey would be deadly.

VN Store

Back