The Zone Edition: Face with screen name thread.

20200926_121133.jpgguys, my buddy got me. He had asked last night if he could bring his neighbor so he'd have someone to ride with. He gets here and says meet my neighbor, and my dad gets out. I honestly cried, haven't seen neither since Christmas. I get to watch some football football with my dad and best friend.

View attachment 309306guys, my buddy got me. He had asked last night if he could bring his neighbor so he'd have someone to ride with. He gets here and says meet my neighbor, and my dad gets out. I honestly cried, haven't seen neither since Christmas. I get to watch some football football with my dad and best friend.

Fantastic.

View attachment 309306guys, my buddy got me. He had asked last night if he could bring his neighbor so he'd have someone to ride with. He gets here and says meet my neighbor, and my dad gets out. I honestly cried, haven't seen neither since Christmas. I get to watch some football football with my dad and best friend.
That's awesome Joe

Made me think of the time my dad and I went to a Tennessee/Ole Miss game together in Jackson Ms. You’re lucky you have him there to watch the game with you. I think my daughter is cutting onions in the kitchen.

That's awesome Joe!! I'm extremely happy for you!!!

Reactions: joevol33
Surprised your dad didn't cry. That was a cruel trick he played on your dad, taking him to your house.

joe daddy.jpg

Looks like I forgot to substitute JoeDawg33 for Joevol33 in this picture. Or maybe JoeBama33, because there seems to be lot of Crimson tide colors in this picture.

VN Store

Back