Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my point in that the sec changed the rule in this case because he was a grad transfer. Now we see it all the time

I think they take the next step this time and change the rule
Reading his direct quote I think you are spot on. I think he’s trying to force the hand of the schools to change it.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Reading his direct quote I think you are spot on. I think he’s trying to force the hand of the schools to change it.

You’d have to assume Kentucky, Tenn and ole miss would be an easy yes to changing the rule at this point.

Hoping we are right as I just can’t see him going against a rule without a majority of schools blessings.

Dear gracious the stupidity

The whole state of Kentucky:
DishonestIndolentHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

I was talking about the UT-UK game because the post I responded to was saying that a UK fan said we would not be able to run against them since we couldn't last season. Which is why I pointed out that we only ran the ball 21 times total in that game, and 9 of those carries were by JG/Maurer. Our lack of rushing yards had more to do with only having a TOP of about 18:30.

Tennessee vs. Kentucky - Box Score - November 9, 2019 - ESPN
Paper_Towel's post was referencing a USCjr poster:
Screenshot_20200923-122315_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Paper_Towel
Yeah, looking like Mays will be denied. Sankey says the rule is the rule and if the schools want to change it they should vote on it.

The SEC broke the agreed upon rules (at that time) for Mo Smith. Time to do it again.

Teams need every player they can get just to hope each game can be played this year. Denying players increases the chance this season falls apart, surely Greg can see. Then you have mental health issues during a pandemic, then being told you just wasted a year for nothing. Just make an exception for this one year for anyone passed by the ncaa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back